serious problem!!! (1 Viewer)

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
hey ppl
i have just started yr 12 n for myyr 11 i got da higher achievement award n performed well in all my subjects. i do
english adv
maths 3u/2u
physics
chemistry
biology

my problem is dat whenever i sit to study i get distracted very often!!!:rolleyes:
pls tell me how can i cope with this co'z i have 2 really work hard in yr 12 n can't afford 2 waste time n i wanna get a uai of 99+

pls advice!!:confused:

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
hahah just stop freaking out first! LOL

yeah i know what your going through... i cant concentrate sometimes either... just remember to not constantly study - you'll go crazy...

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
No one cares much about the HSC after u finish, it's only used for uni entrance (if you are going to uni that is), so you shouldn't make it your life, go play some sport like tennis or something

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
the hsc is a game ... some play it well while other dont play too well ... and after that, you move onto another game ...:)

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC
I seriously cant understand how people can do nothing but schoolwork all year. Seriously, get a job, play a sport, you have to get out!!!
You've really got to ask yourself whether its worth it.
Everybody gets distracted. DO the whole study for an hour, have a 15 min break thing - it worked for me, coz I worked towards the break.
If you're not focused, dont even bother studying, coz you wont absorb what you are reading.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
HSC is NO ONE's life! The sooner you realise that, the better off you will be

bobo123

HSC
hey elizabethy,
tried working in a library's reference/study section?
everyone there has their heads down and the only noise is the pen on paper. that sorta stuff gets me to work : :p

Missngel

yeah i was just about to write that!! I used to get distracted VERY easily and my aim wasnt to get 99 so i just studied whenever i felt like it but by the end i realised i needed to study so the only way to get my studying was to go to the library in one of those rooms im telling u it really works!!!But seriously dont stress coz one of my friends were like that and she wouldnt get out of the house to come out with us coz she had to study so much!!!Try getting a job or even better play netball or basketball with ur friends it will help you heaps!!!

Originally posted by YEAR12
HSC is NO ONE's life! The sooner you realise that, the better off you will be
the way it sounds though tha author wants to make it their life.There's no need to cause you got an award, you know that you're a very capable person who can obtain great results.Be confident in your ability,so you'll not be scared in the exams.For a uai of 99, you need to be competitive.The best way to not be distracted is to understand, that you may know a lot, but some may know more then you- don't let them know more..... study!
Im sure that if you're concerned about the hsc, you'll do enough to do well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)