Serious Help Needed (1 Viewer)

pebbles

HSC
I luv readin thru these discussions...but now i need serious help. I havent started my MTP coz i cant get fabric. I need to find somewhere online to purchase 100% cotton fabrics in a variety of colours ASAP!!!! Any suggestions totally welcome...PLZ :)

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
have you asked stores like spotlight or lincraft if they can order it in or not?

HSC
N/A
Spotlight and Lincraft have a very large range of 100% cotton fabrics, and there's quite a lot of them so you should at least be able to get to one... failing that, you *might* be able to buy them online... have you tried google yet?

Kulazzi

HSC
I specifically do not recommend lincraft in roselands (if you're going there) cos even though they are having a sale I could not find anything for my mtp. I suggest spotlight strongly, also my teacher said that lincraft in the city is a good one. So if you want a big discount then go there. :)

pebbles

HSC
thanx. the suggestions r lookin good so far, but my major problem is still access. i live in a town of 80ppl. we dont travel much n so city shopping is outta the question. maybe someone knows a good online site... (Hopeful) :)

pebbles

HSC
hey thanx everyone for the help. i finally managed to contact spotlight online and purchase more than wat was available in their online catalogue, so bit of advice, if eva in doubt, dont take no for an answer, contact them personally and you'l b amazed at wat u can get done for u. Now its finally time to start sewing!!! aaaagggghhhhhh or yyyaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy!!!! cant decide. LOL

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
out of curiousity wat r u making?
you dont have to say if u are afraid of someone taking ur idea
my advice.... start now... and dont leave the portfolio

pebbles

HSC
mizz_smee said:
out of curiousity wat r u making?
you dont have to say if u are afraid of someone taking ur idea
my advice.... start now... and dont leave the portfolio
portfolio is already half complete and i havent even started sewing! aagghhh! a child's quilted beanbag with pockets. bright and colourful with lots of pics!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)