senior secondary hast preperation (1 Viewer)

HyphoonShah

HSC
what sort of questions appear in the mathematical reasoning, abstract reasoning, comprehension for senior secondary hast and how to prepare for them

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
what sort of questions appear in the mathematical reasoning, abstract reasoning, comprehension for senior secondary hast and how to prepare for them
The really annoying part Is finding resources for this crap. After yr 6/primary years, you're basically expected to go in without much prep. From what I've seen though, if you can get ahold of some ICAS comprehension questions (pref a yr level above), ucat Abract reasoning questions, and maybe some AMC questions, it'd be useful.

Sir Jigger II

HSC
How high are my chances for getting in Fort Street High school if I am already in a partially selective high school and I have already gotten a spot in the year 7 reserve list at FSHS. Also my report is decent with good scores in core subjects

eternallyboreduser

HSC
N/A
How high are my chances for getting in Fort Street High school if I am already in a partially selective high school and I have already gotten a spot in the year 7 reserve list at FSHS. Also my report is decent with good scores in core subjects
Which partial?

eternallyboreduser

HSC
N/A
Hard to tell because we don’t know the amount of spots open.

Sir Jigger II

HSC
In the website, they said year 10 cohort is 150 students, and year 11 cohort is 170, so around 10-20 spots. Plus, 2 or 3 may leave anyway

crochetotoro

HSC
i thought fort st opens a new class for year 9s going year 10 and not year 10s going year 11?

Sir Jigger II

HSC
Its after the application and I have applied Fort Street, Sydney Tech and Girraween in the same order

Sir Jigger II

HSC
I think HyphoonShah applied those schools because he felt more people in tech would get entry into SBHS and NSBHS etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)