Senior Science Pracs! (1 Viewer)

brown_sugar

heyy guys!!
wassup? I dropped chem and picked up senior science for yr.12. I got my first prac coming, jus wanted to know, how do u prepare for them (cuz havent done any for this subject) and wat kinda things may the prac be on?

its gonna b based from the 2 topics bionics and lifestyle chemistry. (most likely medical bionics)

thanks heaps :)

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
pracs in Senior Science are fairly straightforward. Read the instructions and follow them and you're right.

Originally posted by YEAR12
pracs in Senior Science are fairly straightforward. Read the instructions and follow them and you're right.
yeh, follow the instructions provided and after that you probably will be asked to write a report. Don't make your report concise.Make it about three pgs with diagrams, hypothesis and a conclusion that reflects not only to the aim but also the hypothesis.

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
i dropped chem and went to senior science too after i came last in the yr 11 1/2 yearly exam i got something like 8/50.. oops! haha

anyway thought i'd bring this thread to life again... i just had a prac.. had to show refracted and reflected rays and the critical angle and all that in a prism.. sounds easy, but both classes (about 40 ppl) got really low.

for the exeption of one girl that got 22.5/23, the rest of us got below 15!!

whats goin on!!!! :argue: :rolleyes:

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
What you should do is keep a seperate PRAC book and write at the top of each prac which dot point & idea it relates to.

I know in my trials they're always asking us to write down a prac we completed in class, it's easier if you keep them seperate!

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
but the thing is.. i got a really disruptive class...10 ppl and mainly guys.. everyone pays eachother out.. its like good. but not in the long run...the teacher even joined in payin ppl out! so all our pracs never get done proplery!

c00kiezncreme

I know, its strange aye..i mean we're doin snr science..I was hoping to do well in this subject but im like in the average, a bit better than avg but still..not good enuf!! I dropped chem to do this..in a way i did better in chem..lolz

How is every1 else goin?

I dont want this subject to scale me down!

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
yeah.. i thought it'll be easy!! AAH its not!

information systems is hard ay...

c00kiezncreme

yeah i found info systems the hardest topic too! soo many things to learn in that..

wats ur option topic? we're doin disasters, which is okay..

when is trial for this subject?

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
we r doin space science for the option..

the catholic trial is on... the 12th i htink..well mine is anyway

c00kiezncreme

ahh icic..ours in in week 4, next term..I dunno the date tho!

do u know ne where we can get past papers from?!

does ne1 have ne?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)