Semester I exam chatter (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Keep all general talk about exams in here, please. This should prevent 30 threads from popping up all over the place. It's fine to make new threads on exams that lots of other usyd forum members are sitting (ECMT, ACCT) but in terms of general impressions etc this is the place to be.

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
i'd probably be oen fo the first to suffer... but then agian, i finish earlie too...
btw 1time4pplz
i do stat, i suffer too... does that count ecmt suffer?! u shud have some idea man, quinne is abt equally a shitty lecturer as murray...

fush

HSC
yea chem does suck, what is the percentage of failure in chem from apst years? i heard its in the proximity of 15-20% buti might be very wrong....

i mean if they see that many ppl do fail do they boost up the marks at all?

to pass the course i think i need around 40% in this exam or so, so thats not too bad

lets say i get 10-15 / 20 for multiple choce, then all i need is roound 30/80 marks form extended respones, now that is not hard to do, so i feel much better now

fush

HSC
and for the two maths im sitting on 16\20and 15\20, so to pass those courses i need like 45% from the exams and thats not too hard at all

stazi

Nightman
HSC
xiao1985 said:
i'd probably be oen fo the first to suffer... but then agian, i finish earlie too...
btw 1time4pplz
i do stat, i suffer too... does that count ecmt suffer?! u shud have some idea man, quinne is abt equally a shitty lecturer as murray...
hahahahha worst overstatement ever. Trust me. Murray is unbelievable. I truly don't know how someone can lack so much logic, intellect, teaching ability, manners .... etc etc
Murray is the epitome of shit.

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
@1time: same as quinne... u shud do stat and i do ecmt, then we compare...

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
llamalope said:
Woohoo, chem exam over! 1 down, 4 to go.... but I'll be finished by 10:30 on friday morning, so I'm happy...
hoped i had more time to study
*knocks on the screen... ><

SmokedSalmon

HSC
just had chem2401... oh god it fucking sucked. everyone who i've spoken to about it so far believes they have failed, and so do i. there wasn't even any fucking multiple choice and they said there would be. GRRRRRRRRR... ok rant over. onto biochem and mblg study :)

J

jhakka

I handed in my HSTY 1022 exam today and got my second essay back. Now I'm scared I'm going to fail the subject and have to do another history unit next semester. :(

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Bunny04 said:
woot i've finished all of my exams ^_^ all 4 of em ^_^ Joy! - good luck to everyone else though!
yes rub it in ><

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
hrmmm i had my first take home over the first weekend of stuvac which sucked....cos i had other stuff due on the tuesday and my internet stuffed up for teh first hour of the exam!

umm had my second last weekend which was easy

now i have my last exam over this weekend too! i dont get weekends anymore it sucks!

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Math1901 best case scenario I'll get 80%, worst case I'll get 65-70%, so hopefully if the scaling is favourable I'll get bumped up to an HD :)

fush

HSC
shit man! thats fucking good, so u reckon u can get 80% in 1901

im gonna struggle to pass 1001, there was so little time to do that exam, i know sooooooo many ppl that reckon they failed it

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
I hate how you have to ask for another booklet then fill it out while the time is going on :chainsaw:

And then they give you the smallest page booklet possible!! Wtf! There isn't any space to even mark down how many 4 page booklets you used! :chainsaw:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Xayma said:
I hate how you have to ask for another booklet then fill it out while the time is going on :chainsaw:

And then they give you the smallest page booklet possible!! Wtf! There isn't any space to even mark down how many 4 page booklets you used! :chainsaw:
Haha I added a little thing above the part where you write for 8, 12, 16 pg booklets. It wasn't too bad since I only needed 1 extra booklet, though I can see it'd be annoying if you used more than a couple :/

EDIT: Oh and I wrote on the white sheet in pen before the guy even told us it was supposed to be in pencil. I didn't fill in those dots for the student number until I knew we had to use pencil though, and went over all the pen for name etc with a pencil, so hopefully I don't get fucked over for it. :S

Last edited:

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
withoutaface said:
Haha I added a little thing above the part where you write for 8, 12, 16 pg booklets. It wasn't too bad since I only needed 1 extra booklet, though I can see it'd be annoying if you used more than a couple :/

EDIT: Oh and I wrote on the white sheet in pen before the guy even told us it was supposed to be in pencil. I didn't fill in those dots for the student number until I knew we had to use pencil though, and went over all the pen for name etc with a pencil, so hopefully I don't get fucked over for it. :S
My student number was in pen, but the issue was that it is computer read, so if you made a mistake in pen you were fucked.

I only used 1 but had to really go down to the bottom if I had another page I wouldve turned over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)