Semester 2 Units (1 Viewer)

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
... said:
supra: not doing 211? what are you doing then.

hmm
if i do maths136...i'm competiting with actuarials in maths
maybe not such a good idea
i didnt satisfy their requirement of Cr in stat171... so ill do both next year
y dont u do isys123?! Ull dead set HD that...
btw two of my friends didnt even rock up to their 123 exams and they still got away wiht a Cr and a P WTF!!!!

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
choco said:
8am starts Damn it! luckly i only go for 3 days though
hahaha thats gotta be because of accg253 right? stupid ass early morning subjects to which they know people wont turn up to

Tabris

HSC
ACCG101
ECON111
ECON141
ISYS123? or was it 114?

BTW anyone know some relatively easy untis from ECFS department to boost GPA?

^___^
HSC
Supra said:
i didnt satisfy their requirement of Cr in stat171... so ill do both next year
y dont u do isys123?! Ull dead set HD that...
btw two of my friends didnt even rock up to their 123 exams and they still got away wiht a Cr and a P WTF!!!!

ah, ok good luck with it then :)

as for isys, i'm struggling to decide to do it or not, its not like i dont want a HD, but i want to do something that i'll learn something (hence i took history as an elective) and not something i walk in and expect a HD

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
fornstar said:
i was going to do ...

PSY105
SOC180
POL168
PHIL131

but i think i can transfer, and if i do, ill be doing ...

PSY105
BBA111
HRM107

and still not sure on what elective
If you decide to do SOC180, I have notes, cheap cheap! Its the easiest subject.

jinghuang

HSC
N/A
MATH133
ECON111
ACST101
ACST211
ACCG105

that's what I going to do

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
... said:
ah, ok good luck with it then :)

as for isys, i'm struggling to decide to do it or not, its not like i dont want a HD, but i want to do something that i'll learn something (hence i took history as an elective) and not something i walk in and expect a HD
thanks man :)

Yeh u dont need isys then...maths is always fun and theres hardly any actuaries in maths135/136 (except the ones that might be wanting to transfer into actuarial)...not that the presence of actuaries will be detrimental to u :p

^___^
HSC
Supra said:
thanks man :)

Yeh u dont need isys then...maths is always fun and theres hardly any actuaries in maths135/136 (except the ones that might be wanting to transfer into actuarial)...not that the presence of actuaries will be detrimental to u :p
but maths 133 is the advanced version of maths136
so we will be learning stuff that will be very similiar and might even sit in the same exam

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Hennessy said:
yo just wanted to kno........... when and where can we make our second semester timetables ?
First year, you have to do it at SES if you want to change it.

2nd year onwards, estudent.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
... said:
but maths 133 is the advanced version of maths136
so we will be learning stuff that will be very similiar and might even sit in the same exam
ahh so u mean its like a comp 115/155 sort of arrangement? Hmm that kind of sux doesnt it...perhaps a random accg unit? uve always wanted to do accg ey

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
MaryJane said:
If you decide to do SOC180, I have notes, cheap cheap! Its the easiest subject.
would you recommend going to the lectures???

because i have nothing on wednesdays, but if i pick soc180 my wednesdays have a one hour lecture

if i pick it, im not planning on going, because it takes me 2 hours 2 get there and the same home

ps: ill consider ur offer of cheap notes ... how cheap???

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
The lectures are quite important because thats basically what the tutorials revolve around. And its good to go too, because you just regurgitate exactly what the lecturer says, and it raises your participation mark! :) And the lecturer himself is awesome: totally media-ish in his way-cool vintage threads, and he's really nice. And the lecturers were pretty interesting. But hopefully he's learnt how to use the audio/visual equipment, because there were about 5 lecturers which were either cancelled or you spent the whole hour watching him swearing as he tried to fix it... Could you move your timetable around, and make it so you have the tutorial on on the same day as the lecture?

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
jezzmo said:
Hehe yes of course. But on the other hand... one of these days you're going to be working in a fancy office job. And on your lunch break you're going to order a subway sandwich but they won't put enough lettuce on it and you're going to go ape balls because you tipped the janitor $50 and yet you didn't get enough lettuce on your subway sandwich.

In a fit of rage you will demand to speak to the manager and a humble and apologetic jezzmo will arrive from the back of the store in his visor cap, silly shoes and visibly aged facial features. And he will personally make you another sandwich.

And this sandwich will have enough lettuce.
I'm sure you have more than enough talent to do something else more productive with your time. :)

[Just to ruin the story, I would never ever tip a janitor $50 for a subway sandwich. Why? I prefer to exercise and take a leisurely stroll. And $50 tip would never happen. Unless it was on the company card. ;) And subway? I've never had a subway before.]

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
unlucky flyin'. what doesnt kill you makes you stronger. :)

next sem: accg201, accg253, math135 and acst201.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)