Semester 2 & external units... (1 Viewer)

zaqwerty

HSC
I've just been off uni working and travelling for a year and am going back semester 2 this year... Just wondering what date we start (can't really find it on the MQ website), and also, I am enrolled only in external units - will I start earlier than those doing internal units? Am I supposed to receive something in the mail regarding my external units?

Jennt

HSC
N/A
I'm external. We start same time as everyone else and you should get info in the mail, but I find it's usually very close to starting time. Best to check if you've already got access to Blackboard and can see outlines on there. I don't have start date handy sorry (tucked in bed and it's too cold to get out and go look sorry).

zaqwerty

HSC
I see you work full time as well as uni full time - that's what I'll be doing next semester... It must be so full on! How difficult is it...?

I'm external. We start same time as everyone else and you should get info in the mail, but I find it's usually very close to starting time. Best to check if you've already got access to Blackboard and can see outlines on there. I don't have start date handy sorry (tucked in bed and it's too cold to get out and go look sorry).

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Depends on your subjects, production units take a lot out of you i've found

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)