Semester 2 Chatter Thread 2014. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amleops

Perpetual Student
HSC
It's closer to a three quarter semester break than a mid semester one.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
engo revue was both the best and worst decision i have made this year

HSC
N/A
Hey guys, when you transfer without completing 48 credit points, are you assured that they will only consider your atar? And what does attempted mean (ie what is the definition when considering transfers)?

Last edited:

Amleops

Perpetual Student
HSC
Yes, they will only consider your ATAR if you have done less than 48 credit points.

The meaning of attempted will depend on the context, where did you see it used?

flashyGoldFish

HSC
N/A
so with this sydney student if you elect for a major and change it possibly a few times next year, does that show transcript wise?

Daemontreu

What.
HSC
N/A
There is something about the Bosch lecture theatres that just makes me sleepy. Poor air circulation? Doesn't matter what time I'm there, or how well-rested I am, I always have to fight the urge to nod off in those lecture theatres...

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
There is something about the Bosch lecture theatres that just makes me sleepy. Poor air circulation? Doesn't matter what time I'm there, or how well-rested I am, I always have to fight the urge to nod off in those lecture theatres...
I think it's just unilyf tbh. I can't remember the last time I stayed awake for an entire class.

Daemontreu

What.
HSC
N/A
The walk there tires you out perhaps? :p
Perhaps! So far from my other lectures and favourite patches of grass and sunshine... :D

I think it's just unilyf tbh. I can't remember the last time I stayed awake for an entire class.
I'm pretty sure that as a first year I'm obliged to be enthusiastic and perky at all times. Or something.

Amleops

Perpetual Student
HSC
My Studies ---> Units of Study ---> Amend Your Unit of Study Selections ---> Amend Selections ---> Click the bin icon next to the subject you want to drop ---> Submit ---> Continue ---> Confirm ---> Continue ---> Exit

flashyGoldFish

HSC
N/A
whats with seeing people log into myuni (such as when theyre in a group with you) and have 80+ blackboard notifications?

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
I don't use the notifications tab to check the messages. I actually check them through the UoS homepage. That being said I never get 80+ notifications in LMS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)