Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2009) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
False Accusations Tamsin Dingley, Science IV
Justin, As a man I find it hard to believe that there is anywhere you feel unsafe.
I know it’s hard to believe that all women aren’t devoted to pleasing you but I’m not going to apologise if the one weekly female autonomous piece of writing in Honi is too pro-women for you. Or is it too anti-rape?
Either way perhaps you could use your brain and develop a political argument instead of simply resorting to false accusations of racism and indeed calling us twits? At the very least you should investigate some two-syllable insults for your next angry letter.

Oh my

HSC
False Accusations Tamsin Dingley, Science IV
Justin, As a man I find it hard to believe that there is anywhere you feel unsafe.
I know it’s hard to believe that all women aren’t devoted to pleasing you but I’m not going to apologise if the one weekly female autonomous piece of writing in Honi is too pro-women for you. Or is it too anti-rape?
Either way perhaps you could use your brain and develop a political argument instead of simply resorting to false accusations of racism and indeed calling us twits? At the very least you should investigate some two-syllable insults for your next angry letter.

Oh my
hahaha, no way. i missed this one.

lala2

Banned
HSC
That went so badly. Wtf are with these interview questions? Either I really am not prepared, am not good at predicting questions, or hospital pharmacy interview questions are really unpredictable. Things like what's your understanding of quality management and and example of how you've done it. I'm pretty sure I bombed it :( just need to wait for the email of doom by Friday.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
maybe you should do us all a favour then, and stop end it all m8.

i saw liek, 10 bosers today!
justin simon was my favourite lol <3

jb_nc

Google &quot;9-11&quot; and &quot;truth&quot;
HSC
N/A
student politics are so gay

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
seriously cannot motivate myself. need to have something that looks kinda like a report, then i get the free 5 marks for peer review of the drafts.

plus this chem quiz, but the practice one looks easy.

sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)