• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2009) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
goddammit, looks like i'm going to have to do all the programming by myself for my ISYS project. No-one else in my group has gotten past 1st year programming subjects :/

COMP project is going nicely though, but it'll be a hectic week next week. We haven't even setup our server or coded anything and the first demo is due monday after next.
We're going to have ours displaying pretty shit by Sunday. Maybe calculate something useful by mid next week.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
nah mang you look better irl

afaik

imo

bbq

BUT Y BE NO OUTSIDE CHEMISTRY EH?
I looked around and was frightened when I saw no ppl from the internetz thar.
Haha, I was hiding because I'm really sick (that chem lecture was the last thing I made it to that day, and I learnt nothing as I couldn't concentrate) and look like something the cat dragged in and so I could have a microsleep in one of the chairs near the window, lol :)

I just woke up, yay :) Want to keep sleeping, but will try stay up for a bit. Two lectures I really need to go to tomorrow :(

lala2

Banned
HSC
owch.. how can u go to uni on a friday!
How can you not if there are lectures for which the lecture notes and recordings don't get put up? And how about compulsory tutes? I've only ever had one semester where there were no lectures on a Friday, and in that semester, I had tutes on a Friday which were compulsory to attend. So in conclusion, I've never had a long weekend during uni. Speaking of which, I'm going to get another sore bum tomorrow sitting 4 hours straight in the Quad general lecture theatre. :mad1:

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
Yeah he's one of my favourite sociologists in the department. He complains a lot about his cushy middle class lifestyle though.

And I was under the impression he was sick :confused:
yeah he had swine flu for two weeks, so the first lecture was yesterday. he's like a darker dbm, i love it.

kokodamonkey

HSC
How can you not if there are lectures for which the lecture notes and recordings don't get put up? And how about compulsory tutes? I've only ever had one semester where there were no lectures on a Friday, and in that semester, I had tutes on a Friday which were compulsory to attend. So in conclusion, I've never had a long weekend during uni. Speaking of which, I'm going to get another sore bum tomorrow sitting 4 hours straight in the Quad general lecture theatre. :mad1:
pick ur subjects around the days they are held!

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Haha I have chosen subjects around how well they fit into my desired timetable.

Ended up doing 18th century literature, and not giving a damn about it which led to me saying some very stupid things in class.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I've done similarly when I've been ambivalent as to the choice between two electives.

kokodamonkey

HSC
WAF aren't you disappointed on not being able to chill with hawthorn at wed's meet? everyone else loved him :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)