Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2009) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Yeah. I've grown my hair out and I've lost a lot of weight, so even though it's recognisable as me I look like a fat cherub in my student ID when now I look haggard (in comparison to that photo, that is).

Just took a 1.5 hour nap--best nap ever. Now I know the meaning of lazy nap. That's the way all naps should be, if we had time.

lala2

Banned
HSC
^^Congrats! :D First class honours isn't it? Any chance of the uni medal you reckon?

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
well so far the plan is central coast defs (which will only take some ridiculously short time) then just see where it goes from there. probably just go north for 3 days and turn around and see how long it takes us to get back

should consider dropping in on newcastle on the way back lol
I will be 'on the way back' in late feb...

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
Silver Persian said:
Honours mark 90.

As an aside, Melinda Cooper is a goddess.
Congrats SP! You deserve it!!

imsopostmodern said:
do you know how likely it is that they'll let me waiver pre reqs? i only have 6 junior credits in english and they're not offering any junior stuff in summer school. i rather want to do brit literature and the camelot courses next sem
I'm pretty sure if you tell them you love their course and you're really interested in completing it (hence doing it in summer school) etcetc, they'll let you do it. Just bullshit your way into it babe. :eek:

lala2

Banned
HSC
Right. So I did absolutely nothing all night last night. Now for a new day, and need to put in >12hrs of cramming. Start at 10am today, finish at 2am. Fortunately exam's 3-5pm tomorrow so I can sleep in. Go go go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)