Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2008) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
Re: Semester 2 Chatter Thread

spence said:
My mate told me that the practice 12 definitions we got will probably be what we get/similar to the ones we get tomorrow... Have you heard anything like that? Fuck I hope they are, otherwise I'm boned, I couldn't be arsed to read the whole reader again.

Was your tutor Anwar? Jesus he was baaaaaaaaaad.

spence

HSC

funkshen said:
My mate told me that the practice 12 definitions we got will probably be what we get/similar to the ones we get tomorrow... Have you heard anything like that? Fuck I hope they are, otherwise I'm boned, I couldn't be arsed to read the whole reader again.

Was your tutor Anwar? Jesus he was baaaaaaaaaad.
I haven't heard that, but I wouldn't be surprised.
No my tutor was Alan, he's pretty good

Edit: Actually I think Diarmuid said that one of the q's given to us would be in it

Last edited:

nick1689

HSC

spence said:
I haven't heard that, but I wouldn't be surprised.
No my tutor was Alan, he's pretty good

Edit: Actually I think Diarmuid said that one of the q's given to us would be in it
Yeh the one about Mackinder will be the first question

Just wondering, for anyone doing geopol, or any other govt subject i guess, has anyone ever had david lewis as a tutor?? He's the hardest maker!! He said in his 10 yrs of teaching he has only given out like 3 HDs... Apparently he's renowned for being a bitch of a marker as well

spence

HSC

I think he said another of the questions would be in it too, but don't quote me on that

My friend has david, yeah I heard about how harsh he is, and I heard he hasn't even given the essays back yet

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A

Carslaw Lecture Room 408 yo.

Does anyone else find the repetitive "deterritorialisation and reterritorialisation" vague and like not makey sensey?

HSC

Ah the horrors of Geopolitcs.

When I did it, there was an essay about China...and from the Mackinder Q, it sounds like the paper may not have changed...

but that is all I remember i about the exam :(

lala2

Banned
HSC

There are 50 other pharm kids on WebCT (thanks "people who are online" function). I don't know whether to be scared or not. Either they are all cramming like me or they are all ready to go and pulling bits together :uhoh:

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A

lala2 said:
There are 50 other pharm kids on WebCT (thanks "people who are online" function). I don't know whether to be scared or not. Either they are all cramming like me or they are all ready to go and pulling bits together :uhoh:
Exam tomorrow? Good luck :)

My first is on Tuesday.

Captin gay

Supremacist.
HSC

omg im so tired of studying
kill the fourier transform

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC

6 lesson plans left to write.
3 days of teaching. 2 days of observation. 1 portfolio. 1 exam.

Gahhhhhh.

I don't think I've ever wanted holidays as badly as I want this summer.

stazi

Nightman
HSC

ok finished studying for the exam tomoz.

nick1689

HSC

spence said:
I think he said another of the questions would be in it too, but don't quote me on that

My friend has david, yeah I heard about how harsh he is, and I heard he hasn't even given the essays back yet
Yeh he's harsh alrite. Ive gotten my essay back, but he hasnt handed back alot of them though, if my memory is right, he also teaches at other uni's, so i guess his time is a bit stretched. but still, he needs to loosen the mark strings a bit...

lala2

Banned
HSC

velox said:
Exam tomorrow? Good luck :)

My first is on Tuesday.
Thank you :) I have not just one exam but two tomorrow so that'd probably explain why WebCT exploded. Lucky for you it all starts on Tuesday--an extra day of cramming would've been good. I just got all nostalgic just now and pulled out my uni diaries since first year (yeah, I hoard stuff--can't be persuaded to chuck anything out) and realised that, with the exception of one semester, my first exam has always been on the first Monday of exams.

KarmaKitten

HSC

Plan for today. Continue revising ecop1003 and write mock responses to potential questions.

As for you geopol kids, in the exam last year, the short answer question were all from the reader. Eg "what did person A say about the effect of the tragedy of the commons".

So if you didn't know the readings, bad luck!

Raven3333

Jerk
HSC

Yay got my MKTG1002 mark back for second assignment, if i do well in the test tommorow might pick up the prize for topping the cohort. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)