Semester 2 Chatter Thread (2006) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
Re: Semester 2 Chatter Thread

ujuphleg said:
Hey all you guys - who's taking HSTY 1044 this semester and why is he/she hilarious?

PHIL1010 rocked my socks :)

Silver Persian - thanks. I thought he sounded too much like him, not to be.

OGMGMSMSMSMMSS. Susan's taking Philly's this semester?

*screams*

Answer. Alex. Now

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC

townie said:
omgeeeee, u do PHIL1010, wat lectures and tutes?
No no sillies. Aren't you are cute!? *pats*

I did it last year. So feel free to pester me with questions. :) Do you guys have Tim Rayner again?

Oh and you didn't answer my original question. Who's taking HSTY 1044?

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC

ameh said:
Dr Chris Hilliard
Ah yes. We spent the better half of last semester trying to figure out if he was gay or not because he a) dressed gay b) spoke gay c) acted gay and thus we concluded that d) he must be gay.

Then we discovered he had a wife and kids. :rolleyes: Go figure!!

broges said:
lol, Susan can be so condescending.
I'm sorry darling :p

lala2

Banned
HSC

lol, this reminds me of the time in Year 7 when everyone was getting acquainted with the 'other' meaning of 'gay', and everyone was like, 'and I swear our art teacher's gay.....' cos he spoke gay (a bit on the high side, combined with an American accent), dressed himself as carefully as a metro would, and was teaching art which was not only considered 'gay' by everyone (as in, lame or bad), but was a female subject which should not be taught by a guy, and acted gay too. Never found out though--left the school before anyone got any more insight into the matter

EDIT: Forgot to end the story...he was married and three kids too. Still, didn't stop the speculation :rolleyes:

Last edited:

stazi

Nightman
HSC

some homosexuals get married etc, just to keep their family tree going. they also have gaysecks behind their wives back.

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A

ujuphleg said:
Ah yes. We spent the better half of last semester trying to figure out if he was gay or not because he a) dressed gay b) spoke gay c) acted gay and thus we concluded that d) he must be gay.

Then we discovered he had a wife and kids. :rolleyes: Go figure!!

Haha. Well that saved a lot of time!

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC

I think i saw Justin (waf) the other day at manning with his arm around a lady friend. oh la la!

My female SCEL lecturer/tutor has hair on her neck in the same place a man would have a beard. I have my suspicions about this one.

Uni is incredibly dry this semester. I'm just counting down the weeks till our 4 months off

HSC
N/A

brogan77 said:
on the down low, yo.

PS: I wrote "Incessantly Molest It" on the benches up the back of Merewether Lecture Theatre 2 about 17 times today.
Hi Ashton!
hmm. I have my accounting lectures in there, shall keep an eye out for that.

Hey, does anyone know what re-odays about and who attends it? I assume it's just a mini o-week for students starting in 2nd semester instead of first. So would it just be those kids attending it? I figured I should look into it since I'm participating.

J

jhakka

grk_styl said:
I think i saw Justin (waf) the other day at manning with his arm around a lady friend. oh la la!

My female SCEL lecturer/tutor has hair on her neck in the same place a man would have a beard. I have my suspicions about this one.

Uni is incredibly dry this semester. I'm just counting down the weeks till our 4 months off
Are you doing EDUF2007? That one looks painful as hell. It makes me want to cry.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC

jhakka said:
Are you doing EDUF2007? That one looks painful as hell. It makes me want to cry.
yes. :( it makes me want to cry too :( i know no one in my tute and the fact that we have to do 60% of our course with a fellow student makes me want to pull my eyeballs out. come join my tute and be with me! lol

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC

brogan77 said:
Oh hey tom, i saw j00 performing togay.

U guys lost...and deservedly so, cept for the mannequin doll skit, that was fairly highlarious. <3

I also molested stas and saw gaymage and phone secksed ameh from across the bar.
I'm so not cut out for it. Meh, whatever, I tried and failed. The lesson is never to try.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad

today was boring in the extreme, and i had a headache

jpr333

HSC

Is this some sort of gay thinly disguised communal blog? If so sign me right up thx.

stazi

Nightman
HSC

The_Apprentice said:
Hi Ashton!
hmm. I have my accounting lectures in there, shall keep an eye out for that.

Hey, does anyone know what re-odays about and who attends it? I assume it's just a mini o-week for students starting in 2nd semester instead of first. So would it just be those kids attending it? I figured I should look into it since I'm participating.
'Rio day' is a mini o-week, and there'll be heaps of orsum entertainment available. And secks.

J

jhakka

grk_styl said:
yes. :( it makes me want to cry too :( i know no one in my tute and the fact that we have to do 60% of our course with a fellow student makes me want to pull my eyeballs out. come join my tute and be with me! lol
When is it? My timetable is pretty gay, and I don't want to gay it up further. Plus, I have a pretty good topic for the presentation...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)