Semester 1 USYD Chatter Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I'll be another two units down by 5pm today.

Inching closer and closer.

jet

Banned
HSC
I have not done any exams. First one is 1:50 pm tomorrow.

jet

Banned
HSC
Tuesday: 1:50 pm 2.5 hours
Wednesday 12:00 pm 2 hours
Thursday 1:50 pm 2.5 hours
Friday 1:50 pm 2 hours

jet

Banned
HSC
Mmm I don't really care about the fact that they're all consecutive, but the fact that I've had to wait two whole weeks has been driving me absolutely insane.

izzy88

HSC
Mmm I don't really care about the fact that they're all consecutive, but the fact that I've had to wait two whole weeks has been driving me absolutely insane.
That's tough! Are they closed or open book? Good luck!

The one thing I do give credit to the law faculty for, is that for the 4th year law, when everyone is (generally) doing the same compulsory subjects, they make sure the exams are evenly spread - so its normally something like monday, wednesday, friday, monday or something similar. For electives in 5th year its completely different, but I like the fact that they try with 4th year :p

jet

Banned
HSC
That's tough! Are they closed or open book? Good luck!

The one thing I do give credit to the law faculty for, is that for the 4th year law, when everyone is (generally) doing the same compulsory subjects, they make sure the exams are evenly spread - so its normally something like monday, wednesday, friday, monday or something similar. For electives in 5th year its completely different, but I like the fact that they try with 4th year :p
Three are closed book and one is a double-sided A4 page of handwritten notes. I'm so glad for that because otherwise I would be completely ruined for it.

I'm doing units from two completely unrelated areas so I understand why they're close together, but then again, a large proportion of the people in my biochem are also doing physiology and they have one for each tomorrow :/ I guess you can't always have it easy.

izzy88

HSC
Three are closed book and one is a double-sided A4 page of handwritten notes. I'm so glad for that because otherwise I would be completely ruined for it.

I'm doing units from two completely unrelated areas so I understand why they're close together, but then again, a large proportion of the people in my biochem are also doing physiology and they have one for each tomorrow :/ I guess you can't always have it easy.
Closed book exams frighten me so much. They are so rare in law that when they do come along it is very stressful. My thursday exam is closed book, and it's almost like I've forgotten how to rote learn. It's funny though, before I went to university the idea of an exam being 'open book' was such a foreign concept, and now I can't live without it! :p

Some Vunt

Banned
HSC
Physics exam tomorrow.

All my resources are on my computer.

Computer just died.

Computing test on thursday.

Lecturer recommended all practice be done on the computer.

Computer just died.

If I believed in God before this semester I definitely wouldn't now.

I just want this semester to end. :frown2:

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Final exam on Wed. Afterwards heading over to the pool and swimming till I have no energy left.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
All finished.

Difficult exam but I think I may have just passed. Got to stop getting mental blanks though.

jet

Banned
HSC
All finished.

Difficult exam but I think I may have just passed. Got to stop getting mental blanks though.
Nice work :D

Yesterday was not too bad and today was great. About 1/3 of the marks were solely for writing down definitions/theorems from lectures. Although I did get a migraine last night :(

Tomorrow should be fine and then final exam friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)