Semester 1 results (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
still makes getting 90WAM in maths easier.
You obviously didn't do SCIF. If you did, you know how crappy the marking system is - i.e. random number generator.

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
and the assessment is retarded too, write a biography about yourself... or so i heard

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
and the assessment is retarded too, write a biography about yourself... or so i heard
I had fun with that though. Basically just mocked the course in it... probably why I got such a low mark for it =(

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
oh god looking at this I swear I would not want to do SCIF next year...
if you really dont wanna do it, dont do advanced maths, just do science and major in maths....pretty much the same thing.
probably what i should've done.

sinophile2

HSC
N/A
Hey guys.
I failed 2 course. T_T
One of them is Physics with mark 49.
I don't even get PC because I need 0.05 WAM more.
My academic standing is REFERRAL.

I'm swear to god I'm smart. This all because of procrastination.
I was above average student in high school. Physics was one of my strong points. Straight A. What should I do?
Thats pretty crazy man. I really stuff up physics but I still passed. Well anyway I'm not gonna give you a guilt trip lol. Is it a prereq for any of your other subjects? If its not you might be able to overload and save yourself a semester off graduation, alternately take some time off and rethink your destiny, think about if you have motivation problems (I did)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
if you really dont wanna do it, dont do advanced maths, just do science and major in maths....pretty much the same thing.
probably what i should've done.
You obviously didn't meet a really, really, really attractive girl there to make you feel better about the whole subject =P

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
You obviously didn't meet a really, really, really attractive girl there to make you feel better about the whole subject =P
thats arguable.
but at the end of the day, your mark stays :(
i don't think SCIF is all that bad of an idea for a subject, its just the assessments/organisation is bad, thats all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)