Semester 1 results (2005) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
grk_styl said:
so was mine...stupid bitch. Mine was so friggin biased in those seminar assessments. cow. :(
who was your tutor? i had helen... argh! i should have done really well in that subject if it weren't for her! i wanted to see if i could get my essay re-marked cos she gave me 15/30 (i think it was out of 30... well i got 50% anyway.)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I love having a home gym :) That completely released all the stress. So euphoric now. It's better then sex.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
no, no. stas is still feeble. it sucks being ectomorphic. my penis is still big though. lets sex.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
tomorrows_angel said:
who was your tutor? i had helen... argh! i should have done really well in that subject if it weren't for her! i wanted to see if i could get my essay re-marked cos she gave me 15/30 (i think it was out of 30... well i got 50% anyway.)
i dont actually know wat i got for my essay, i should check that out hey? lol
i had nina. my group got like 17/25, and another group got 23/25 and i couldnt see how they did any better. it was friggin biased! and all the other tutors marked SOOOOOO easy. the system is a joke.

sorry im really bitter atm lol

stazi

Nightman
HSC
xiao1985 said:
>< still nothing for me ><
aprt from the worst chem...
:( don't you just hate waiting. if theyre all not up tomorrow i'm going to a party getting very drunk. possibly taking some illicit substances. going back and forth from a club and this party. hopefully having some promiscuity on the night.
If I do get them back, then I'm doing the same. But happier

tennille

HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
:( don't you just hate waiting. if theyre all not up tomorrow i'm going to a party getting very drunk. possibly taking some illicit substances. going back and forth from a club and this party. hopefully having some promiscuity on the night.
If I do get them back, then I'm doing the same. But happier
You really need to lighten up :)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
hahah how wasnt that lightening up. im saying how awesome tomorrow night will be ;p

aditya

HSC
hey someone help me out..

is a credit a credit regardless of what mark u got? or does a 72 credit give u more "points" or wateva the fuck they use to tally our total for the end of our degrees than say a 65 credit? or do u get the same 5.0 gpa points? cuz if its the same.. its fucking stupid :mad: i got 72 for accounting.. i mean im over the moon.. but wtf.. id rather get a d u know... 3 marks off....

please tell me they avg out the marks.. .pleaes please please

stazi

Nightman
HSC
aditya, it depends what you're using them for.
If you're for example transfering to a uni using WAM, then yes a 72 is recorded. If you're using GPA for example, transferring to Com/Law then 74 is still a 5.0 credit.
oh and i'm in a similar situation got 73 and I was completelly robbed of min. 2 max. 3 marks. Absolutely furious. And the lecturer is a cockface who can't be bothered going through the appeals procedures

stazi

Nightman
HSC
gordo said:
lol, its early days, u will care less and less about that fukover as u move on :)
I will care less and less as soon as i get my transfer. For now, I need a 6.0 GPA. Which if my predicted results come through tomorrow will require a 6.50 GPA next semester.
Thank you Paul Henry :) You truly are a legend. I can't wait to have you next semester again so you can cheat me of deserved marks.

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
oh u need it to transfer..the plot thickens

yeah that does suck, maybe u can get special considerations if u were so close

stazi

Nightman
HSC
gordo said:
oh u need it to transfer..the plot thickens

yeah that does suck, maybe u can get special considerations if u were so close
They don't really do that :( I wish they looked at things on top of GPA: like extraciriccular involvement etc. And the fact that I topped WORK1001 :)

What could possibly make my day is if I got an HD in ECOP or a C in ECMT. Then I won't give a shit about my mktg mark. I was guaranteed an HD in ECOP had i not had ECMT the previous day in the exams. I studied 4 days straight for ECMT (not having done maths in years 11/12). Damn ECMT.

aditya

HSC
nah iwasnt talkin bout transferring... i just mean at the end of my degree... what will it say? individual marks? or like an averaged gpa figure... cuz thats fkn shit... it should be fkn wam.. mother fuckers thats so dogged

stazi

Nightman
HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
Oh and lets post our expected marks so we can whinge about how our expected marks were so much higher.
ECMT1010 - 58 P
ECOP1001 - 84 D
MKTG1001 - 75 D
WORK1001 - 92 HD
Hehe not going well according to my expected marks. 5 marks under so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)