Semester 1 Chatter Thread (2010) (1 Viewer)

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
SeCKSiiMiNh said:
how hard is it to get an extension for assessments? like a few days.
I think it depends on your lecturer/unit co-ordinator/whoever it is you need to see for extensions.
Plus a solid good excuse for the extension.

If it's an english/history essay, you might as well not ask for the extension since it's only max 2% off a day.

bio_nut

HSC
This week's assessments done. 4 more next week. Wasn't able to get a doctor's appointment until Friday, damn it. :(

iPop

HSC
N/A
did i see mr dan nolan grace the pages of honi

does (s)he even go here

jet

Banned
HSC
Bio midsem on friday. I have not started studying yet... :s

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
Since my education classes started, I literally look like Daria in my display picture... and attend uni like that. :eek:

naisAtoN

Awesome Member
HSC
Since my education classes started, I literally look like Daria in my display picture... and attend uni like that. :eek:
Lol, got off the bus this morning with a friend whose first words were "you look so tired". No shit! Thanks.

bio_nut

HSC
Lolz welcome to first year bio!

So happy am with School of Molecular Bioscience now <3

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
Lol, got off the bus this morning with a friend whose first words were "you look so tired". No shit! Thanks.
Awwww, ahaha. At least that means you usually look nicer! I think I look terrible all the time. Mostly because I can't be bothered to brush my hair. :)

By the way, the English faculty screwed up my essay. Apparently, there's another girl who's doing the same class as in with the same name and my tutor assumed I handed in my essay twice. :/ What the heck, look at my SID!!!!

bio_nut

HSC
first essay of the semester is done :)
Arts, no fair.

Have had at least 20 assessments so far, and so, so many more to go. Constant state of stress. :( Also hate prac assessments, especially where they watch you do it. Bleh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)