Semester 1 Chatter Thread (2009) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Has anyone done PHIL3622 Philosophy of Modern Physics?

Or if not, is it okay to email the uos co-ordinator and ask for a UOS guide?

Last edited:

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
lol so much wankery in this essay

gonna have to go back over it later and make myself sound less like a wanker with a latte in hand. I'm even boring myself writing it :eek:

also WTF bb's. they were/are expensive and shit but they always got the hot chocolate just right. aww.

spence

HSC
German test was better than expected. Now just gotta do my ancient essay and then I'm free from assessments until exams

sassystudy

HSC
Hey everyone. This query is very off-topic, yet it's been bugging me for weeks. I'm doing a little research on the BAs in Communications (journalism) across all Unis, of course trying to figure out which course is best. My question is, how many credits is this BA approximately and what is the average fee to attain these qualifications? I've been browsing Uni websites like crazy but it's all a bit of a mess.

Sorry if this question has been already brought up, I just cannot seem to find it. Thanks in advance :)

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
University of Sydney proposed bike scheme

To make it easier to get around the Camperdown/Darlington campus, the University is proposing to make bicycles available at various spots around campus which, for a modest fee, can be taken from one location and returned to either the same or a different location.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
University of Sydney proposed bike scheme

To make it easier to get around the Camperdown/Darlington campus, the University is proposing to make bicycles available at various spots around campus which, for a modest fee, can be taken from one location and returned to either the same or a different location.
because walking is really hard hey :confused:

HSC
that bike thing sounds shit.
i mean how far do you have to walk within the uni?

you'd get further without playing around with paying or returning or collecting the bikes.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Apparently I turn 21 tomorrow.

lala2

Banned
HSC
The token assignment drama of semester. So, it was due 4pm today, I had placement at Leichhardt at 1pm. Partner, who's the "editor", sends me the "final" thing to submit in at 11 while I'm on the train. Run to SciTech, get on a computer at 11:45, realises that the "final" thing is nowhere near done. Everything was wrong with it--no intro or conclusion, a shit abstract, bad spelling and grammar, tables and figures not numbered correctly, style of referencing used inconsistent, messy reference list, no title page...basically, she lumped our contributions together and called that done.

Used my super awesome editing skills to polish it up (seriously no kidding, I'm a pretty good editor when needed), then realised SciTech has no colour printing (this was at 2pm, so I'm already late for placement). Run to Fisher, beg the Indian guy at the ACCESS centre to print off one colour page for me because I have no money on extro account (never use access centres) and promise to pay him in coins. The guy is awesome...prints for me, and says I can keep the change...WOOT FREE COLOUR PRINTING!

Run to pharmacy, realise the printing is out of line, so cross out the duplicated bits (running too late by this time), staple it, drop it in assigment box, run out to Footbridge bus stop...guess what, 437 comes immediately, and I end up at my pharmacy in Leichhardt at 2:30pm. That, and the Indian guy, saved my ass. I think some deity up there must be making things alright.

Fuck horrible partners are shit. To be fair, her Internet was down for the last week. But honestly, I should've picked a better partner at the beginning...she had a history of failing subjects and judging by what she turned in to me I'm not surprised why. And people who actually do well should learn to be on time for class so I can partner up with them instead of shit people who fail all the time.

/RANT

Hopefully no more dramas for this sem, but I have a very foreboding feeling there will be more....

Last edited:

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
if you do that subject next semester then we can be friends, lol

^_^
It clashes with a more important one.

Hopefully its scheduled time changes. Then I will do it.

Or next yr, then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)