Selling yr 10 notes for cheap!!! (1 Viewer)

L_Chan

HSC
Hi guys! I'm currently in Yr 11 and i'm selling my notes for an affordable price. I spent quite some time on making these notes when i was in Yr 10 in order to make it as simple yet detailed.

History (Yearly) - $5
6 fully types pages in dot point on Immigration, Assimilation, Integration, Multiculturalism, Protection policies, Aboriginal (stolen generation,self determination reconciliation, experiences and etc.)

Commerce (Yearly) - $5
Commerce was my favourite subject thus i spent majority of my time on making this
22 fully type pages on the fundamentals of Legal studies, Business studies and Economics

Food Technology (Yearly) - $5
My Food Technology notes was separated for the Half Yearlies and Yearlies exams
Half Yearly has only 2 pages as it was reflected upon the study guidelines that my teacher provided for the class
Yearly has 7 fully typed pages on Food service and catering, types of menu, factors affecting food choices etc. Once again my yearly notes was also based off the study guidelines that my teacher provided.
I'm selling both notes for total price of $5

Buy all 3 for $10

Email me if interested :)
Email: pizza.lisa22@gmail.com

RyanT7

HSC
Fuark, your work ethic in year 10 triumphs mine in year 11

Kolmias

HSC
Since when do you have to do study notes for Y10?

L_Chan

HSC
surely it is just junior years but as i wishes to ace all my subjects, i choose to make study notes. They do come in handy :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)