Selling WoW Account (1 Viewer)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Might think about selling my account soon, so bored, 4 80s, 3 with epics. (6 others at 60+)

How much you reckon?

And katie, just get on, make a character, and tell everyone you're female, profit.
at least 600US. depends what kind of epics though, lame heroics or naxx and ulduar? what classes are your 80's? im kinda the expert on account selling because ive almost done it a few times

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
I'll trade you my Runescape account. It's level 132, you can show it off to primary school kids who hang in the library playing Runescape.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
at least 600US. depends what kind of epics though, lame heroics or naxx and ulduar? what classes are your 80's? im kinda the expert on account selling because ive almost done it a few times
Pally has Naxx 25 tank gear/ULD10/Naxx 25 heal
Rogue has Naxx 25 combat gear
Druid has Naxx 10 heal

by epics i mean epic riders

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
yeh at least $600 us then. i mean shit i had mine valued the other day and all i have is a lock in uld25 gear and it was $600. selling it on ebay was the best option back in the day, i had a bid for 700 when naxx first came out and i had full 25 gear. silly kids

you could maybe push a grand having a tank, a healer and dps in naxx 25. although if you are going to sell it then do it soon, because ulduar stuff is making naxx stuff mega redundant. i mean damm, my ulduar 25 gear makes my lock at least half again as good as he was in naxx 25.

fuck im a geek

Uncle

Banned
HSC
I'll trade you my Runescape account. It's level 132, you can show it off to primary school kids who hang in the library playing Runescape.
If I was still in school I would choke the kids unconscious and steal their possessions (the real life ones not the ones in the game or whatever crack is dealt online) in exchange for stealing my time.

Charizard

HSC
my pokemon pearl version and its save file are worth around $850 US
Why its not even an online game.

And surely you can just hax the game anyway and replicate any kind of save file you want if your that lame.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
oh sorry, my bad, WoW is serious business
dude so serious!
i got kicked from a group the other night and subsequently abused for accidently hitting greed as opposed to pass on some lame piece of gear because OMG DISENCHANT.
bwahahahalol lame

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)