Selling HSC Notes and Assessment Tasks + Tutoring (1 Viewer)

angelano33

HSC
Hi all,

My name is Angela and I have just completed the HSC in 2014. I have achieved an ATAR of 99.30 and was the Dux of my school. I will be doing Medicine at UNSW this year.

Over the last year, I have made extensive and detailed notes on my HSC subjects, Maths Ext One and Ext Two, Legal Studies and English as a Second Language in particular. I'm planning on selling my notes to 2015ers if any of you are interested.

For MATHs EXT ONE & TWO,
I have made formula sheets that are very useful for revision. These sheets cover formulas of all topics and exam techniques. From my experience, it'll be much more effective to go over these sheets prior to the exams instead of the textbooks/exercise books. My HSC Mark for Ext One is 94, and Ext Two is 88 (89 external & 87 internal).
The prices of Ext One & TWO notes are $15/set. (They are separated sets).

For LEGAL STUDIES,
I have been topping this subject since Year 11, and achieved a HSC mark of 92. In order to maximise my marks, I have made several study materials over the last year. The HSC Legal Studies course covers four topics -- Crime, Human rights and two optional topics ( in this case, I did Consumer Law and Family Law).
I have made a set of extended response questions covering all possible questions in the Crime section. In this set, I have also included several detailed case studies and statistics that I collected from different sources. The price of this set is $30.
In addition, I have also written several (seven) extended responses in regards to the questions from the set mentioned above. These responses were all given full marks (15/15) by my teacher. It would be very useful to have a read and understand how to tackle difficult questions in this section. The whole package of seven responses are sold at $25.
If you'd like to purchase the set of questions, case studies and the responses together, I can sell it for $50.
Furthermore, I have also made detailed study notes on CRIME, HUMAN RIGHTS, CONSUMER LAW and FAMILY LAW. These notes included all information needed for the exam, under syllabus headings. They are sold at $10-$15 each.

Lastly, I have found that there are many ESL students who could not find tutors that suit their learning habits. As an ESL student myself, I graduated coming first in my course at my school, and have been tutoring 2015 HSC ESL students after my exams.

Therefore, if any of you need tutoring in ESL and Legal Studies or would like to purchase my notes, please contact me via email: angelaguo72103@gmail.com, or phone number: 0435928176.

P.S. I'm currently overseas on holiday, however, please do not hesitate to email me if there are any inquiries. We can arrange the time privately. :)

Last edited:

angelano33

HSC
Bump

A little bit of update:

My students who took their HSC in 2015 have received amazing results that demonstrated their excellent improvement.

One of them failed her trials but after two months of tutoring, she received a result in mid band 5.

I'm now in second year doing Medicine at UNSW, I'm also quite familiar with the medical interview process at UNSW. So if you need any help with any of the areas above (including those in my previous post), let me know via email.

Cheers :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)