SELLING EXEMPLAR ESSAYS + CREATIVES - English Advanced, English Extension 1 (1 Viewer)

Amalie52

HSC
I am a 2023 graduate and am selling exemplar essays and creatives/discursives for each module in English Advanced and English Extension 1 (literary worlds + reimagined worlds).
Each essay I am selling has achieved 20/20 results for English Advanced and 24/25 for English Extension 1 - these are the essays and creatives I used for trials as well as in preparation for trials.
My marks for imaginative responses include 19/20 and 20/20 for English Advanced and 25/25 and 24/25 for English Extension 1.
TEXTS STUDIED FOR EACH MODULE:
Mod A: Keats and Bright Star
Mod B: King Henry IV part 1
Mod C: The Awakening and That Crafty Feeling - however I also offer advice and editing for draft creatives regardless of the text studied in this module at very cheap prices.
I believe these essays and creatives will massively help to improve your understanding of exemplar structured responses + advice on what HSC markers are looking for. x
Additionally, I offer editing and feedback on essays and creative responses that you can send me for very cheap prices per response.
Email me at tiasinet52@gmail.com for pricing and expressions of interest :)

Amalie52

HSC
I am a 2023 graduate who has achieved a mark of 97/100 for chemistry HSC trial.
The resources I am selling include EXTENSIVE exemplar notes made by myself and my tutor for each module. These notes are detailed and cover all aspects of the syllabus. In preparation for the HSC, I did not write many notes as I believe that for chemistry doing practise questions is more valuable, however these were the only notes I used and they massively helped!
Also included are 15+ PRACTISE HSC TRIALS (new syllabus onwards) from a variety of tutoring centres and also practise exams curated by my chemistry teacher who is an experienced HSC marker - these resources are exclusive and not available online and I am selling for very fair pricing :)
Email me at tiasinet52@gmail.com for pricing and expressions of interest :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)