Selling Economics/Geography/EAL/D HSC resources(Band6 worth) (1 Viewer)

No surprises

HSC
Hi there
I am a 2023 HSC graduate who received an ATAR of 91.95, and I am selling my resources.
-Eco (band 6)
I have got many essays and detailed notes for each topic, in which helped me achieved band 6.
$5 per essay, $10 per note by topic
Or you can purchase the entire folder for $80 (more than 10 essays and notes for the entire course and many practice papers)
You can always ask for an preview :D I am also offering 1 on 1 eco tutoring:)

-Geo high band 5/ranked second internally
My fav subject and I am doing City planing course in UNSW right now so I can help you with geo questions
My case studies were Sydney, Green Square+Barangaroo(UP), GBR&KAA(EAR), Tourism(PEA).
Similarly,
$5 per essay, $10 per note by topic
Or you can purchase the entire folder for $50 (a few essays but detailed notes for the entire course and many practice papers+stimulus booklets)

-EAL/D got 89/100 in HSC
I have got a very condensed and high quality general essay for each module(4 in total), which I have rewrote many times according to teachers feedback, I am sure you can use it as an examplar for your essay:)
$10 each essay
My prescribed texts were Past The Shallows, Contemporary Asian Australian Poets and The Truman Show.

Please comment below to contact me or email me on anchi0917123@gmail.com and I will get back to you ASAP

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)