Selling BAS, AIM, Torts & Intro to Law TEXTBOOKS (1 Viewer)

I Study Hard

HSC
BAS
The textbook is in pretty much brand new condition, no writing on the pages, no highlighting, it's barely even been used.
Connect Books Price: 103.45
My Price: $70

AIM
I have the textbook and the study guide that goes with it (has bunches of questions and also has chapter summaries). Again, in pretty much brand new condition, no highlights or writing.
Connect Books Price: 107.95
My Price : $75 (for both)

Torts
Text book is in brand new condition with the odd pencil line here and there but no highlighting.
Connect Books Price: 121.50
My Price: $90

For this subject I also have:

Law Briefs (Mandy Shircore) - Has summaries of all the main cases and summaries of the the content. Its in brand new condition.
Connect Books Price: 40.46
My Price: $30

Butterworths questions and answers (Tim Paine) - Has practice questions for torts along with sample answers for each question. Pretty good practice for the torts exams. Brand new condition.
Connect Books Price: 53.09
My Price: $35

Intro to Law
Textbook is in brand new condition.
Connect Books Price: 76.50
My Price: $50

All the books are the latest editions and in pretty much brand new condition. Price are negotiable if you're abit strapped for cash.

beyaz

HSC
Sorry to invade, but I was about to make an almost identical post but kinda too lazy!

If anybody needs any of the 4 main textbooks, if 'I Study Hard' has sold them, just PM me. My prices are roughly the same, all in excellent condition (I'm a bit of a clean freak!) and prices can be negotiated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)