Selling 1st Year Commerce Textbooks (1 Viewer)

Rakija

Elite Member
HSC
Im selling the textbooks for Accounting 1A/1B Microeconomics/Macroeconomics and INFS1000

Ill be at Sydney Uni pn tuesday and thursday this week to finalise the transaction

Im selling the lot for $150 non-negotiable which is half the price off buying them new

All you need to do is send me your phone number

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
note to first yr students: the textbooks for acct IA, intro micro and intro macro have changed to new editions so check with your lecturer before buying anything

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
Throw in some rakija with the deal and you would get a lot more customers.

Rakija

Elite Member
HSC
Sarah168 said:
note to first yr students: the textbooks for acct IA, intro micro and intro macro have changed to new editions so check with your lecturer before buying anything
Economics and Accounting don't change much in a year so the content isn't necissarily outdated and lecturers always allowed the use of older editions and have posted up on blackboard all of the changes from the older to newer editions. However, considering this may be a slight inconvenience i'll accept lower offers.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Rakija said:
Economics and Accounting don't change much in a year so the content isn't necissarily outdated and lecturers always allowed the use of older editions and have posted up on blackboard all of the changes from the older to newer editions. However, considering this may be a slight inconvenience i'll accept lower offers.
they are no longer using mctaggart for economics at all and the new accounting standards make using the old accounting textbook a real disadvantage

Rakija

Elite Member
HSC
We'll if thats the case then that would definately decrease the value of the books. Considering that fundamental accounting concepts and economics haven't changed the textbooks can still be used to supplement learning. So if anyone out there is keen on getting HD's i'll sell you non core texts for $15 each. Bear in mind they did cost over $100 each originally and will last for two semesters as they cover two courses each.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)