self learn hsc chem? (1 Viewer)

libestraumno3

HSC
wanna try and self-learn for a bit or is it better to go enrol in a class (esp since its year 12)?
i went to zhangs in year 11 - didn't find that i needed it as much but it helped me feel secure. but now im just afraid of falling behind...

SB257426

Very Important User
HSC
Mmhm i would recommend tutoring (i didnt... no wonder i screwed my internals) .... chemistry concepts can get difficult sometimes... i heard matrix chem is good but never went there

unhealthyharold

HSC
wanna try and self-learn for a bit or is it better to go enrol in a class (esp since its year 12)?
i went to zhangs in year 11 - didn't find that i needed it as much but it helped me feel secure. but now im just afraid of falling behind...
rawdogging hsc chem.. ur a brave, brave soldier

chigurh07

HSC
It's possible to self learn and still get good marks, not just chemistry but a lot of other subjects too, there's plenty of helpful online resources that you can learn from. For chemistry I looked the Chemistry in Focus textbook and some YouTube videos ahead of time, wrote some notes in my own words so that I was confident that I understood the stuff I was learning about then started doing practice questions from past HSC papers and trials, and managed to get decent marks. If you find yourself struggling with any concepts you can get your friends to explain them to you or ask your teacher for help

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)