Selective High Schools (1 Viewer)

Enigmatic Eve

HSC
This thread is for the year 6's!!!
What selective schools did u guys make it into, and what primary skool do u attend now??
Reply, reply!!

Sugar

HSC
I don't think any year 6s come onto this forum. :confused:

My little sister made it into Sydney Girls though. :)

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
haha yr8
pfft nothin count from yr 7-10.. nothin i tell u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!

HSC is a lie and once ure in uni.. .. u realise yr 1-12 was dumbed down and wrong.. its a conspiracy..

HSC
N/A
omg there are little Yr 6-ers in here?!?!? How cute...

Well, personally I think the whole selective thing is overrated (being a Hornsby Girl myself) but seeing as I've never been to any other high school...

I think it's good that you can be in a supportive environment where everyone has a good work ethic but I think it's bad the way people are actually studying for the Selective Schools test. Like, WHY?!?!

The thing I love about Hornsby is that for Humanities people like me, it allows me to study what I like (Ancient... Textiles... Dance etc) and know that I can do well in those subjects as well as having fun. It's not all about cramming so you can do other subjects (like maths and science) where you're goint to have to cram all over again. You can cram in any high school in NSW. So, if you do get into a selective, I believe that you should take advantage of it. Don't do subjects like 4U maths and Science unless you actually enjoy them (heaven forbid). If you go to a decent selective school (let's face it, some are better than others) you will do well no matter what subjects you do. So take advantage of that and do ones that you like!

People that cram for the Selective Schools Test probably aren't on the right level for the high school they apply for. If you have to cram majorly just to keep up with the rest of the class, it's an indication that you shouldn't be there...

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
...Ur last name will become dre? So ur name will be Andre Dre? That's just stupid.
:rolleyes:
the best part is the person that points out every flaw that exists..
:p

selective schools are overrated .. if u dun perform... ure still goin to be shit..

-blueblue-

hey!
HSC
N/A
iambored said:
sicne when do year 6s come on here?

exactly. year 10 is when people start to come on, and even then we only have a few

obzedyon

HSC
My brother got into Girraween, and my mum's not very happy about that. I think think there isn't much here for the junior grades anyway. Not much for Year 11 either, now that I think about it.

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
aaawwwwww should I be getting out the multicoloured lollipops and fluffy toys now?

SipSip

HSC
N/A
I've just cracked up at u guys fully bagging this little yr 6 out...he's probably crying and swearing never to return to this site again after reading all this....

I'm in uni too...and guess what enjoy the next 6 yrs in highschool...because the bunch of friends you meet at stay with are gonna be great!

Lundy

Banned
HSC
It must be a very smart year 6-er to be doing "English Advanced, Mathematics Extension 2, Mathematics Extension 1, Chemistry, Physics, Ancient History"

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
A WARNING TO ENIGMATIC EVE: DO NOT VISIT THE LOVE AND RELATIONSHIPS THREAD. THERE IS STUFF IN THERE THAT YOU DONT WANNA READ ABOUT, AND YOUR PARENTS WILL NOT APPROVE. STICK TO THE TASMANIAN FORUM, IT IS GOOD CLEAN FUN IN THERE, NAMELY BECAUSE NOTHING IS POSTED.

Have a nice day

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Yeah....that's REALLY gonna make her stay away from it....

It's like putting a sign up saying DON'T TOUCH and most often...people end up touching it!!

Heck! nothing is innocent in this forum!! just enjoy it!!

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
Lundy said:
It must be a very smart year 6-er to be doing "English Advanced, Mathematics Extension 2, Mathematics Extension 1, Chemistry, Physics, Ancient History"

ROFL ;)

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
more interesting facts about this so-called 6 yr old

Birthday:
27 June, 1987
School:
Bonnyrigg High School

hmmzt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)