Selective Entry Thread 2021 (Lockdown) (1 Viewer)

intothejungles

HSC
If you got an offer into Girraween High for Year 11, 2022 shoot me a message as I’m going there next year. :)
My discord is: jungles#5919

anondude

HSC
no. didnt you say you had a friend who was offered immediately after the interview?
yeah but my mate's interview was for fort street not normo. maybe fort street just does it differently.

i had my normo interview already this week (transferring into year 11) and they said that offers with be released by the end of next week. so i assume by friday.

Scimat

HSC
for those who received baulko offers or rejections, did you receive it by mail or email?

kkk579

hello
HSC
yeah but my mate's interview was for fort street not normo. maybe fort street just does it differently.

i had my normo interview already this week (transferring into year 11) and they said that offers with be released by the end of next week. so i assume by friday.
holdon fort st usually holds an interview tho

intothejungles

HSC
Yeah they have an interview where they ask u a couple questions but in general when u get interviews with a school its pre much guaranteed entry from the schools ive gotten offers from

Fort offers pretty much right away after the interview coming from my mates who’ve applied there

anondude

HSC
yeah they do, my friend did an interview at fort street. i meant they do it differently as in they perhaps give offers straight away, rather then waiting a week or a month to know if you got an offer

varungothi

HSC

oh lol i thought u meant ur friend who had a normo interview was given an offer straight after the interview.. had me nervous hahah

Cham176

HSC
N/A
for those who received baulko offers or rejections, did you receive it by mail or email?
Hey Scimat, sorry for the delayed response. I was notified by Baulko of my offer through a phone call last Thursday afternoon, and the admin said all accompanying enrolment forms and info would arrive by mail at a later date, so if you haven't received a phone call yet just keep an eye out. Rejections I believe come to your email, but I may be wrong since this is my first time applying to bhhs. Hope this helped

Scimat

HSC
Hey Scimat, sorry for the delayed response. I was notified by Baulko of my offer through a phone call last Thursday afternoon, and the admin said all accompanying enrolment forms and info would arrive by mail at a later date, so if you haven't received a phone call yet just keep an eye out. Rejections I believe come to your email, but I may be wrong since this is my first time applying to bhhs. Hope this helped
Thanks. I just received the rejection from baulko lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)