Selective Entry Thread 2021 (Lockdown) (1 Viewer)

wzsmartypants

HSC
Lol because 1. They didn’t tell u ur place on the reserve list so u dunno whether ur high up on the list, middle or at the bottom and 2.extremely unlikely anyone will leave hurlstone in years 9 and 10, if they wanted to they would’ve left earlier
bruh srsly

wzsmartypants

HSC
Lol because 1. They didn’t tell u ur place on the reserve list so u dunno whether ur high up on the list, middle or at the bottom and 2.extremely unlikely anyone will leave hurlstone in years 9 and 10, if they wanted to they would’ve left earlier
thats the case for everyone i believe :), why would it matter?

Constantspy977

sensational
HSC
u think people are gonna leave in the middle of the year? from hurlstone? u think any other selective schools take kids in the middle of the year?
I would think that maybe like at least 1 or 2 may go to another school or leave for other reasons

Constantspy977

sensational
HSC
I mean there is a difference if you are 1st on the reserve list or 10th, the person who is 1st would have a better chance to get in if there were any vacancies, wouldn't they?

kkk579

hello
HSC
ofc it matters, otherwise how would yk whether ur reserve 1 or 10? you don’t. it’s extremely unlikely for one to get in even being reserve 3 for hurlstone. also sometimes there aren’t even spots, hahs actually creates a reserve list even when there aren’t spots available. not sure how long the reserve list is valid for but if someone drops suddenly the first person on the reserve list will come in.

kkk579

hello
HSC
I would think that maybe like at least 1 or 2 may go to another school or leave for other reasons
rarely any kids move from hahs, but if they do the main reason is them moving to better schools. hurlstone is also an extremely popular school due to it being time efficient(not too far away) as well as the academic aspect

kkk579

hello
HSC
Hi, I'm currently looking for a new maths tutoring, would you recommend going to ngo and sons coaching?
if u prefer private maybe go to the tutor coaching and tutor classifieds section and there’s plenty of experienced ppl offering to tutor students one on one or in small groups

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)