Selective Entry Thread 2021 (Lockdown) (1 Viewer)

joe mama

HSC
Guys what schools should I apply for next year. I made it into girra next year so please any school with a higher ranking. I was thinking of hahs or fort street
tbh after u start learning there & getting a feel of girra's teaching quality, then u should determine if u wanna apply for new schools or not. :) but if youre adamant on deciding now, surely go for a top tier school like baulko, ruse or a single sex top school

Constantspy977

sensational
HSC
@Constantspy977 is the notesedu HAST prep good?? i was thinking of buying it a few weeks ago but didn’t know whether it was good or not
Imo, I think its pretty good, like they have 5 of math english, which are both challenging and easy at the same time. They also have 3 abstract reasoning so yeah if your parents allow, I would suggest doing it

Constantspy977

sensational
HSC
Guys I got 90% on a HAST yr 9 reading comprehension test, is that good enough to get a superior for the real test?

Grey Pigeon

HSC
not sure how the hast results work. is it based on percentiles?

kkk579

hello
HSC
Guys I got 90% on a HAST yr 9 reading comprehension test, is that good enough to get a superior for the real test?
depends, usually the actual HAST is way harder than those online program things so u won’t exactly know. plus the results u get on notesedu won’t exactly reflect ur actual HAST marks, under pressure most kids are a nervous wreck hence leading them to perform badly although they are smart.

Constantspy977

sensational
HSC
depends, usually the actual HAST is way harder than those online program things so u won’t exactly know. plus the results u get on notesedu won’t exactly reflect ur actual HAST marks, under pressure most kids are a nervous wreck hence leading them to perform badly although they are smart.
rip, does anyone know how to calm down while doing the test?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)