Selective Entry Thread 2021 (Lockdown) (1 Viewer)

kkk579

hello
HSC
Guys what schools should I apply for next year. I made it into girra next year so please any school with a higher ranking. I was thinking of hahs or fort street
hahs is lower ranking than girra, also not to be rude but may i ask why ur transferring to another school although u made girra already? girra is already a very academically inclined school

wzsmartypants

HSC
I really wanna know if ANYONE on this website has applied for hurlstone's year 10 2022 entry, we were supposed to get out outcomes in week 10 but i didn't receive anything

kkk579

hello
HSC
I really wanna know if ANYONE on this website has applied for hurlstone's year 10 2022 entry, we were supposed to get out outcomes in week 10 but i didn't receive anything
hmmm didnt u say u called them already? and u said that they said they weren’t ready to hand out outcomes yet?

wzsmartypants

HSC
hmmm didnt u say u called them already? and u said that they said they weren’t ready to hand out outcomes yet?
yeah i deleted that message i said they said the outcomes were ready to be sent out and will be sent out (hopefully) on friday week 10 thats what the lady said but i didnt get anything

kkk579

hello
HSC
yeah i deleted that message i said they said the outcomes were ready to be sent out and will be sent out (hopefully) on friday week 10 thats what the lady said but i didnt get anything
do yk if all applicants are sent letters? like the ppl who are rejected are told that they were rejected. or is it only the accepted ppl get emails

Scimat

HSC
hahs has a lower ranking than girra. just wondering, why would u wanna apply again? :)
hahs is lower ranking than girra, also not to be rude but may i ask why ur transferring to another school although u made girra already? girra is already a very academically inclined school
whaat I thought it was ranking 6 or something. Isn't the difference between top selective schools significant. Like the difference between Baulkham Hills and Girraween for example is great. Or do I have the idea wrong all together lol 😂

kkk579

hello
HSC
whaat I thought it was ranking 6 or something. Isn't the difference between top selective schools significant. Like the difference between Baulkham Hills and Girraween for example is great. Or do I have the idea wrong all together lol 😂
lol yeah baulko is wayyy better than girra. but i don’t see the point girra is already an amazing school anyways, wpuldnt be worth having to make friends all over again, adjust to new environment, getting to know teachers and paying for new uniform again if ur just gonna move a year after u got into the school. it’s up to u tho!! this is just my opinion :)

kkk579

hello
HSC
also hahs is like rank33 or smth

vishnay

God
HSC
lol yeah baulko is wayyy better than girra. but i don’t see the point girra is already an amazing school anyways, wpuldnt be worth having to make friends all over again, adjust to new environment, getting to know teachers and paying for new uniform again if ur just gonna move a year after u got into the school. it’s up to u tho!! this is just my opinion :)
i mean if u wanna go to the best possible selective school that u know ur capable of attending than using a lower-tier selective school as a 'stepping stone' isn't uncommon

its usually easier to get into better selective from worse selective rather than from comprehensive or partial selective straight away

kkk579

hello
HSC
i mean if u wanna go to the best possible selective school that u know ur capable of attending than using a lower-tier selective school as a 'stepping stone' isn't uncommon

its usually easier to get into better selective from worse selective rather than from comprehensive or partial selective straight away
true true

Grey Pigeon

HSC
A friend of mine is also waiting for his outcome for his yr 9 entry 2022. He said that he didnt get anything either

wzsmartypants

HSC
A friend of mine is also waiting for his outcome for his yr 9 entry 2022. He said that he didnt get anything either
do yk if all applicants are sent letters? like the ppl who are rejected are told that they were rejected. or is it only the accepted ppl get emails
yup no matter what the outcome is theyre all sent at the same time (which is good). thats what the lady told me, but we havent gotten anything back yet

Constantspy977

sensational
HSC
Guys what schools should I apply for next year. I made it into girra next year so please any school with a higher ranking. I was thinking of hahs or fort street
girra is better than hurlstone, isn't it? Maybe you should try for fort street, Sydney boys, and Normanhurst? But like since you have gotten into a really top tier school, you should go for like ones better than girraween, but idk its ur opinion.

kkk579

hello
HSC
girra is better than hurlstone, isn't it? Maybe you should try for fort street, Sydney boys, and Normanhurst? But like since you have gotten into a really top tier school, you should go for like ones better than girraween, but idk its ur opinion.
if he got into girra already try for a school in the top 10, try for baulko or smth

Grey Pigeon

HSC
yeah maybe but fort is rank18 and girra is 27, the ranks are pretty close together so i’d say go to a even higher one like north sydney or baulko
true, but if i made girraween i probably wouldn't move schools

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)