Selective Entry Thread 2021 (Lockdown) (2 Viewers)

Grey Pigeon

HSC
yeah hahahaha i go to a low-tier partial and i shouldve just went to a full comprehensive school going to a partial honestly wasn’t worth it coz the partial i go to is horrible
the only partials i consider good are sefton, chatswood, maybe ryde secondary and parramatta

Scimat

HSC
Omg congratssss!!!! What grades and extracurriculars??? The HAST was cancelled right??
Well my grades last semester were alright. All a for english. All a and one b for maths. 1 a 1 C 2 b for science (not proud). That's for the important subjects. Last year it was pretty much a. Extracurricular all I have is src and Taekwondo (yellow belt lol).

TomWebster

HSC
I didn't get interview link yet. Did you?
Yeah same, got an offer from girra for yr 11 2022, but still no specific date or interview link yet.

Anyone else here who got an offer or interview from penrith selective high or girra?

Clueless0182

HSC
anyone heard for girra and penrith 2022?

for those that got an interview from girra did yall get a time yet?
hey i got an email saying i was offered a spot at girra on tuesday but i haven't received anymore info on when my interview wld be

Last edited:

Clueless0182

HSC
yeah heard from girra they gave me an interview but not a time yet??? for yer 11 2022. idk they just sent a link to a form and said they'll email the time so I'm just waiting. didn't get anything from penrith tho
omgg samee i also applied to penrith and haven't got anything back yet lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)