Selective Entry Thread 2021 (Lockdown) (1 Viewer)

Scimat

HSC
Hey guys I just got into the accelerated program at Ngo and sons. So I was wondering if anyone could tell me the name of a good textbook to catch up on year 10 content. Thanks

Constantspy977

sensational
HSC
Hey guys I just got into the accelerated program at Ngo and sons. So I was wondering if anyone could tell me the name of a good textbook to catch up on year 10 content. Thanks
Nice, unfortunately I don't have textbooks for year 10 content but maybe you could try THSC online yr 10 tests?

Constantspy977

sensational
HSC
how is he going to learn and catch up on new content using tests lmao. also a good textbook is ice-em or cambridge
that's how I learn lol, if I don't understand something in the test I ask someone who does, the key concepts are usually in the tests lol, but a textbook is probably a smarter choice lol

kkk579

hello
HSC
that's how I learn lol, if I don't understand something in the test I ask someone who does, the key concepts are usually in the tests lol, but a textbook is probably a smarter choice lol
no i mean like learning information and stuff, like content or formulas. u won’t find any of that in a test. i’d say do prac qs for all the topics from a textbook first then try out one of the tests to determine ur weak and strong points. then figure out what u have to work on from there.

Constantspy977

sensational
HSC
no i mean like learning information and stuff, like content or formulas. u won’t find any of that in a test. i’d say do prac qs for all the topics from a textbook first then try out one of the tests to determine ur weak and strong points. then figure out what u have to work on from there.
ohhhh, I usually know somewhat of the content I learn, but yeah definitely textbook then, I only have some year 9 textbooks that my math teacher sent to me.

Cham176

HSC
N/A
I can send you my school's year 10 textbook if you want, it's a pretty big file, but I can probably email it to you

Constantspy977

sensational
HSC
I can send you my school's year 10 textbook if you want, it's a pretty big file, but I can probably email it to you
is it possible you can send me it aswell as I might need it in the future as I have learnt most of yr 9 content in yr 8 :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)