seeking your advice (1 Viewer)

Zafar azam

HSC
N/A
Hi, every1 firstly i appreciate ur times & thoughts. I am going to start BComm-accg @maq from spring semester.

I had some questions regarding subject's exemption.

1. Currently i m enrolled in AdvDip in TAFE, finished my 1st semester there. I am working full-time & studying part time. I completed both accounting-1 and accounting-2 (TAFE subjs) with distinction ( >83% @TAFE scheme). So is it possible to get exemption for the subj- accg100(Accounting IA).

2. I wanted to do all 100 level subjs (may be 1/2 200-lev subjs) for the electives. Are their any restriction with choosing electives. Say i do all the electives within first 2 yrs of main course, is it ok:confused:

Thanks

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
1. It depends really just make an application to apply for credit, most likely you get exemption, i dont think the uni really care about the marks .. sorry

2. apprantly from what i heard from my friends you cant do all 100 level unit electives
someone correct me on this one as wher eim not a bcomm - accg student

and by the way! welcome to macquarie ;)

H?

buddy
HSC
Zafar azam said:
Hi, every1 firstly i appreciate ur times & thoughts. I am going to start BComm-accg @maq from spring semester.

I had some questions regarding subject's exemption.

1. Currently i m enrolled in AdvDip in TAFE, finished my 1st semester there. I am working full-time & studying part time. I completed both accounting-1 and accounting-2 (TAFE subjs) with distinction ( >83% @TAFE scheme). So is it possible to get exemption for the subj- accg100(Accounting IA).

2. I wanted to do all 100 level subjs (may be 1/2 200-lev subjs) for the electives. Are their any restriction with choosing electives. Say i do all the electives within first 2 yrs of main course, is it ok:confused:

Thanks
I actually went the same path you did

The exemptions meant that I didn't have to do any electives - jsut core units.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)