Seeking Diagnostic radiography (1 Viewer)

truespirit_jj

Hi, I'm currently in B. Medical Science and is expected to complete my degreee by the end of this yr..

I'm just wondering...I actaully want to really want to apply for B medicla radiaiotn sciences courses as an undergradaute non year -12 applicant for next yr, but what are the criteria for the selection?

Like will they choose me based upon my UAI (which i received 3 yrs ago in my HSC) or soley on my uni marks (my uni marks aren't good actaully ; ) or even both??

Bit worried at the moment ; S

conman

HSC
I think u can transfer to MRS based on ur credits. They still accept transfering students. By the way, do u know wat GPA meaning????

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
If you complete a degree at Usyd they will solely look at your tertiary record when applying for an undergrad degree. However you maybe able to credit some of the units you have done in med sci if you are accepted.

HSC
conman said:
I think u can transfer to MRS based on ur credits. They still accept transfering students. By the way, do u know wat GPA meaning????
GPA - Grade Point Average

joeyT93

HSC
Hey chocoholic, i was wandering if transferring from an undergraduate degree say health science at usyd to bachelor of diagnostic radiography is possible, as i'm still waiting for uac to check whether i got in?, Like is it hard/competitive transferring depending on the number of students getting in?

Thanks.

madharris

HSC
N/A
Hey chocoholic, i was wandering if transferring from an undergraduate degree say health science at usyd to bachelor of diagnostic radiography is possible, as i'm still waiting for uac to check whether i got in?, Like is it hard/competitive transferring depending on the number of students getting in?

Thanks.
Not sure about radiography, but for OT (which is a similar sized cohort) they accepted a lot of people for transfer

There were also about 10 or so students from first and second year health science, you'll be fine if your marks are fine

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)