Seeking Advice[important] (1 Viewer)

HSC_vege-Bird

HSC
Hi there, I currently study 12 units in year12.
and there is 2 subjects that i am really concern!!!!:( almost need to trial!!

IPT, which i did like 82% as cumunative and 1/7 as ranking so far and i don't have the confident at doing well consistently.

4u mathmatics, which i did 62% and 15/23 as ranking so far ,

the things i wanna ask is.... should i study both course till the end? will one of the course drag my marks down? or should i drop one of them to focus on the other?

One of my friend told me to keep 4u math and drop crap ipt......i really dont know what to do now............:(

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
4U Maths aligns and scales amazingly so don't worry if you're only getting ~60% in that.

It really depends on how well you think you can manage it. If IPT's taking up time which you'd rather put into maths, then dropping it might be the best option. 4U maths will scale way above IPT anyway.

How are you going in your other courses?

HSC_vege-Bird

HSC
Are u sure? are u really really sure? so u mean freaking IPT is crap and wasting my time while my math 4u is ok at 60%?

I think so 2, ty so much,,,, I just want somebody to tell me that's alright........

but the school's math head teacher force me into some sort of contract that i couldn't drop IPT unless she think my mark is ok!!! and my is below the average in my math class.........................................

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
drop IPT.

4unit will help you, dont fuck this up
ur maths teacher lokd u in sum contract? this isnt sum fucking bank loan dude just drop IPT, teacher cant do shit to u

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
Are u sure? are u really really sure? so u mean freaking IPT is crap and wasting my time while my math 4u is ok at 60%?

I think so 2, ty so much,,,, I just want somebody to tell me that's alright........

but the school's math head teacher force me into some sort of contract that i couldn't drop IPT unless she think my mark is ok!!! and my is below the average in my math class.........................................
Well, it does depend on what your aim for 4U is and how hard your teacher marks... all I know is that I got ~40% raw in the HSC exam and ended up with 78.

drop IPT.

4unit will help you, dont fuck this up
ur maths teacher lokd u in sum contract? this isnt sum fucking bank loan dude just drop IPT, teacher cant do shit to u
They could refuse to sign your enrolment variation...

57o1i

Premium Member
HSC
Do you have to drop a subject? You're coming 1st in IPT after all.

Also, 4U maths aligns great. Obviously each school is different but I got 61% in my trial and maybe ~70% (at best) for my raw HSC mark and I ended up with a 90.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC

Should've done 4U maths.

If 4U really scales that well, drop IPT and put any and all effort from IPT into 4U and you should get a really good mark.

HSC_vege-Bird

HSC
ye.......i hate IPT , it's like 7 people doing that subject in our school.

my mates all drop that......only me assuming that might help my ATAR or anythings..................

some people have already try to drop to 10 units and avoiding discuss with the head teacher.......maybe i should do that 2! stuff that teacher's rule~

i am thinking i might need a math4u tutor... i am suck at graph and complex num.....any suggestion at how do i improve my self at those area?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)