Security Shuttle (1 Viewer)

CHUDYMASTER

Master of Chudy 'n' Curry
HSC
Issit recommended that we use this mode of transport? Issit reliable? Issit secure? :rolleyes:

Who actually uses Warrabrook station?
I'm thinking about coming back to Sydney every Friday afternoon/evening via this station. Perhaps go back to Newcastle and swap trains to get to Strathfield (Sydney)??

Does that sound feasible?

CHUDYMASTER

HSC
Depends where you are. Medical Sciences block and most other Health buildings are on the furthest opposite end to the station, so it's a fair walk.

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
its semi-down hill though

and i thought the health buildings were on the hunter side? or are you in like, the CT, GP, and VO buildings

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
you only need to go to hamilton station to change trains to sydney...the guys that drive the shuttle bus are champions, one night i saw then flying down to the train station at about 80km/h and then trying to spin the tires when they turned around

CHUDYMASTER

HSC
Originally posted by um..
its semi-down hill though

and i thought the health buildings were on the hunter side? or are you in like, the CT, GP, and VO buildings
Yes you're right, one is on the Hunter side, but I also have to go to Medical sciences block, which is DEFINITELY on the very opposite of end of the uni.

Originally posted by evilc
you only need to go to hamilton station to change trains to sydney...the guys that drive the shuttle bus are champions, one night i saw then flying down to the train station at about 80km/h and then trying to spin the tires when they turned around
Hmm...was the driver drunk? lol...

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
Hmm...was the driver drunk? lol...
I don't think so...it was just late at night and i think they were bored and showing off a bit to us drunk college people walking to the train station to catch a train into town

Yes you're right, one is on the Hunter side, but I also have to go to Medical sciences block, which is DEFINITELY on the very opposite of end of the uni.
do you have anatomy labs in that crazy overhanging building in the med science block? that building is awesome!

Last edited:

CHUDYMASTER

HSC
Originally posted by evilc

do you have anatomy labs in that crazy overhanging building in the med science block? that building is awesome!
Not sure, I haven't seen the insides of the buildings in great detail yet. I'll do that all on O-week hopefully. The medical science building I went to neighbours the Geology/chemistry/physics buildings.

CHUDYMASTER

HSC
yay! I just got my ID card today and everything seems to be discounted if you flash ur card in their faces! Simple things such as a can of Coke...it's incredible! :D

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
yeah, i went into a cafe thingy, just to get a bottle of lemonade, and their like 'id card' and im like '...umm....yeah' and their all *raise and lower voice every second syllable* 'oh, if you show it you get all these discounts' and im just thinking 'ok..'

seeka

HSC
yeh anything provided by the union is discounted if you are a full time student, because we basically have to pay for it already with our GSC,,, so the GSC does come in handy someplaces.... still dont like it though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)