Section IV - Management and change, ahh! (1 Viewer)

fatty boom boom

Originally posted by jpk
hey how did u guyz structure ur answer for this??
i put a section for economical, changes in needs, political, environmental changes, technological changes. Then i tlked up how those changes affect employee relationships in business.
Eg for economical i said if in recession people r sacked etc... and then i wrote a a bit about the issues in my case study which relate.
IS this right?

anyone able to tell me if i did it right?

yeh thats what i did too! i also put all that crap bout changing markets cos of globalisation, and competition...external n internal sources, etc...

cant believe how much the BOS screwed me over i swear...i studied sooo much for global, and then the bastards didnt even put one in! BOTH on ER!?! watever, i did pretty good for what i could'v...i jus read over sources of change n stuff while i was in the car to school

BOS U SUCK

i love you guys :)

St@R_B@By

well i was really happy with this section. i did question 28 and just wrote bout internal sources:
Technological developments
e-commrce
new business cultures and practices
And for external influences:
Political
Geographic
Legal
Economic
Technological
Social
Changing nature of markets
And my case study was Qantas so i wrote about how many incidents have affected the aviation industry and how Qantas has responded to them, i.e
September 11 attacks
War on Terrorism
Tinnamen Square Msssacre
and a whole bunch of other stuff.
For the ER part i just analysed their staffing methods globally and how their has been alot of industrial action lately.
i think i did alright in this section but i spent to much time on it and cause i did it before the business report question, that ended up being rushed. But its all good!

Ribbon

I went over the internal and external sources of change, then said 'to show the impact of these we'll look at a case study'... then I talked about the BHP Pilbarra dispute....

seems to be a very different approach to usual?

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
Originally posted by fatty boom boom
i love you guys :)
u have posted once and ur already loving us... hahaha datz great! hahah

yeah i must agree.. da last seciotn was shitly structured... the 2 quesitons were almost identicial...just the first part of both quesitons alterd slightli.....but other than that... the questions were identical....

chris42

HSC
Originally posted by St@R_B@By
well i was really happy with this section. i did question 28 and
i think i did alright in this section but i spent to much time on it and cause i did it before the business report question, that ended up being rushed. But its all good!
That sort of happened with me.. I ended up leaving 27 and then coming back to 26.. I spent bit too much time on it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)