Section IV Help (1 Viewer)

@David3sber

HSC
Im practising a section IV essay about a question that contains my hamartia : the EXPLAIN directive.

'Explain how the human resource indicators can be used to evaluate the effectiveness of Human Resources.'

How would you guys structure a response in a way that answers this question.
Im thinking Indicator --> How its Method --> Relationship between indicator and performance.

Is this answering the question?

@David3sber

HSC
Im practising a section IV essay about a question that contains my hamartia : the EXPLAIN directive.

'Explain how the human resource indicators can be used to evaluate the effectiveness of Human Resources.'

How would you guys structure a response in a way that answers this question.
Im thinking Indicator --> How its Method --> Relationship between indicator and performance.

Is this answering the question?
method of data collection*

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm not entirely sure what you're referring to in terms of what's between "Indicator" and "Relationship between indicator and performance".

I think that for a question like this, we need to start by remembering the indicators:
  • corporate culture
  • benchmarking key variables
  • changes in staff turnover
  • absenteeism
  • accidents
  • levels of disputation
  • worker satisfaction
You may select a number of those indicators and explore them in detail throughout your response. A structure I feel would be appropriate for this question would go like this:

Mention and define indicator

Explain how indicator can be used to evaluate the effectiveness of Human Resources

Include relevant case study information to support your point where appropriate.

Explaining how indicators can be used to evaluate the effectiveness of Human Resources will require you to cover some specific examples, which you can then support by using relevant case study information.

I hope this helps! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)