Section III (Extended Response) (1 Viewer)

Winston

HSC
How you find this years range of selection?

Winston

HSC
Was alrite.. i wrote alot for these two bits i did 20 and 21 too

Bandit

I did 20 and 21 too... was familiar with those types of questions so i felt it was the safer option. Q21 was a bit of a bastard though, lost a few marks there i think. Not for missing anything, but rambling on a bit too much.

dudditz

Retired Member
HSC
I didn't write enough for either. Halfway through the exam i started to nod off, didn't really wake up and get back to it till towards the end so I ran out of time for section 3. Didn't write enough for either of them.
(I did 21 and 22 btw)

CasaNovo

HSC
N/A
Heh dudditz,
I done the letter template and the Layout of theworkplace. Overall I found it pretty good.

dumb_but_smart

I did question 20 and 21, found them both particularly easy. 20 especially. My only problem is that i am not sure if i set them out properly. Address etc. for business letter, and setting out like a memorandum for 21. What is a memo? mine looked pretty much like a letter. Congrats to every1 who finished today!

Glide

:]

I really liked those questions.. I suck at OHS so it was good :]
20 + 21..

20 Was reaaaaallllyy easy I thought, point form, simple drawing.
21 was tougher.. it was hard to keep to the question. I made recommendations for changing the policy rather than discussing the short & long term stuff.. But I managed to squeeze it in there.

I really liked this IT exam, if only software was so easy :(

-X-

HSC
N/A
yeh i talked about changing the stupid policy for q22. Wasn't sure what "long/short term implementation issue" to put. Pissed me off.

in the template.....did we have to actualy write anything in the letter or just draw up a letter formas a template and then on the next few pages start explaining??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)