Section II (1 Viewer)

the_one_1

HSC
ah such a stupid mistake..
You think you made a stupid mistake...

Question 27, c, i...

I divided the final score (60) to get my interquartile range. When just now I noticed that the scores end at (52).

Well... After looking at the exam and calculating what i think i will get... No chance of atar of over 72. No chance of going to the uni I want to go to now... Lets just hope its scaled otherwise i'm fucked.

harrietty

HSC
29 (c) was the one that stuffed me up. How do you do it?!

Rhys123456

get rekt
HSC

Question 27, c, i...

I divided the final score (60) to get my interquartile range. When just now I noticed that the scores end at (52).

Well... After looking at the exam and calculating what i think i will get... No chance of atar of over 72. No chance of going to the uni I want to go to now... Lets just hope its scaled otherwise i'm fucked.

LOL. I did it the wrong way and got the right answer for i. I used the 5 polygon points and used numbers 2 and 4. Got 25 as the same score.

Dec96

HSC

Question 27, c, i...

Oh fuck me! i did that too, I feel exactly the same, no uni for mere :'(

HSC
A few answers I need cleared up please:

For 27. c) ii) I said that Oscar is wrong, because 300 was the class centre and doesn't mean that he sold EXACTLY 300 TV's each time in that part of the graph. It could have been slightly more or less than 300. Am I right?

For 29. b) I) people are saying it is -1.25, isn't that her z score though??? It didn't ask for the z score, it wanted the standard deviation of the first test. Which I calculated to be 5.2 (I used the SD symbol without the -1 next to it, number 3 on the calculator, is that right?).

Also can someone confirm the answer to 27. b)?

What I did was calculate the taxable income by subtracting the 1500 from 84000. Then I found the medicare levy which is 0.015 x the taxable income. After that I wasn't sure what to do with the medicare levy so I found the tax on his taxable income using the table and then added the medicare levy to that in order to get total tax he needs to pay. Is that right? My answer was that she still owed about $1200 dollars or something close to that to the taxation office. Am I right? *crosses fingers*

Last edited:

dragonslayer82

HSC
N/A
Just curious, how did you guys "Find A" in that question about the electricity bill? 26b I think it was

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)