Section I - Multiple Choice (1 Viewer)

wogboy23

HSC
Soooooo true
Would be nice to get universal thoughts and clarification on q 15 regarding ratification though.
It would put this multiple choice controversy to an end :p
someone answer my q lol! <tensions>

Bio_freek

HSC
For number 7 i got b because it says in the first line they "planned" to rob then they actually did rob. My lefal teacher said that as well but idn :/
For 15 i got c because ratify only means to sign the treaty. So they still need to enact legislayion before they can enforce it
For 18, my teacher n i said it was c because there is no such thing as transnational law. Theres only transnational crimes
Lastly, for 20 i got b but cant remember what the teacher said :/

wogboy23

HSC
For number 7 i got b because it says in the first line they "planned" to rob then they actually did rob. My lefal teacher said that as well but idn :/
For 15 i got c because ratify only means to sign the treaty. So they still need to enact legislayion before they can enforce it
For 18, my teacher n i said it was c because there is no such thing as transnational law. Theres only transnational crimes
Lastly, for 20 i got b but cant remember what the teacher said :/
wth, there is a difference between signing and ratification. Ratification means you enforce the international treaty by passing domestic law giving effect to the treaty, thereby making them punishable in Australia :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)