Section 2 possibilities (1 Viewer)

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
Well, maybe Kubla, The Mariner, the guy from the cottage, and the guy from the lime tree bower all got together and went down to the local for some beers.

Works for me.
well the guy from the cottage and the bower are both coleridge himself so that kills those 2, but then they hav to meet the stoners in magical mystery tour, hav a chance encounter with shrek, and then they can all walk along 2 paths and chose the one u didnt expect, but then u have to make an alternate ending....

i call my story:

"coleridge and co chose the path everyone takes anyway"

Estelle

mabey what he meant was for section 2?

that would be pretty boring if that was the question and stupid for if you do poems, i cant even really remember the real end of Huck Finn haha...

ishq

brown?
HSC
I never finished Huck Finn.
Just sort of tapered off...

Estelle

haha it doesnt really matter, as long as you can talk about it, i hadnt even read Ros and Guil are Dead before i did the half yearlys and i got a good mark for it, its all to do with if you can discuss it, and a lot of the time you can get the info from other sources, though by now i have read all the texts just dont remember everything in them too well.....:p

IcEy

HSC
A discussion or radio transcript or speech for section 2 would root me...All I have is short story ideas. They better not ask about like, a speech on how journeys have impacted on your life or something omfg I need help.

Estelle

if they ask for a speech, its okay! you just say something like : journeys help you blah blah, let me tell you a story about journeys (and then you write your story in it) and then end it with some more speech stuff.
Hopefully its a story that you can adapt to different text types, mabey you should practice doing that today, i did it with my story idea the other day i found it helpful! :) good luck

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
i would jump high and fly over the moon if they asked to write journal entries of a few letters to someone about the course of a journey. i've practised for that mainly as well as writing a feature article and a speech as writing letters was the creative writing for my trials. please.......LETTERS!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)