Section 2 essay (1 Viewer)

Astrohead

HSC
Just a query for all you art students-- how many artists and artworks are you writing about in the essay next friday? I have been writing about three artists with ref. to four artworks each-- is that up to standard??? What is the standard???:burn:

cbadvanced

Air Wick
HSC
12 artworks? are you hiiiiiigh?
most the time i just try and answer the question...takes like 6 artworks 3 artists?

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
Astrohead said:
Just a query for all you art students-- how many artists and artworks are you writing about in the essay next friday? I have been writing about three artists with ref. to four artworks each-- is that up to standard??? What is the standard???:burn:
Darling:
Try 4 artists
2 Artworks a piece
Please don't do four, you're going to kill urself in the exam <3 :)
Even try more artists....

blondie69

HSC
do you think i can go into VA exam only knowing 3 artists well and 2 artworks per artist??? in all past exams i have been able to adapt my artists to the questions but my teacher reckons i need to no a few case studies. xx

vanush

kdslkf
HSC
What artists are everyone doing?! I am thinking of doing Holzer, Morimura and Koons for artist practice. Then artists from Futurism (Boccioni, Balla) and Dada (Duchamp..) for the conceptual framework.

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
blondie69 said:
do you think i can go into VA exam only knowing 3 artists well and 2 artworks per artist??? in all past exams i have been able to adapt my artists to the questions but my teacher reckons i need to no a few case studies. xx
Depends what marks you're looking for. If you want a pass than sure. The more artists you KNOW OF the better. If you know about 5 or 6 well and another ten that you can weave in that would be great. Theres no concrete rule but an in depth discussion of 3/4 artists would be best and mentioning another 5 or so artists/works to support (or compare and contast with the core artists) your argument would get you the top marks. You should know enough artists and works to be able to choose the BEST ones for your question and have a clear and in depth essay. It's not as hard as it sounds if you've been consistently reading up on your theory over the last two years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)