Middle Management
HSC
N/A
wooses

sydney really doesn't get too cold

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
keep your head and neck warm. blood goes up there first before going to the rest of the body. an exposed neck could make the difference between a warm body and a cold one.
m8

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
AHAHAHAHA yes yes I do wear pants/skirt with stocking just... I was focusing on ways to keep warm above the waist LOL my bad XD
I'd suggest layers. Lots and lots of layers.

mcshaneg

HSC
love dat idea! tips on how to get a boyf any1? all guys reading im available hehe hip me up! :p

nifkeh

HSC
lol I go to an all-grils school, they have pants too. but mostly everyone here wears a skirt. but for me I mainly feel more cold above the waist than my legs

LadyLaLa

HSC
Take a shower in the morning using only cold water. It'll keep you warm for the rest of the day. It also boosts your white blood cell count --> better immunity

It's a bit difficult for the first two days but then it gets easier. Mind over body.
Interesting!

Whenever I'm running late for my bus I would run between 100m-200m (distance depends on how late I am) so by the time I sit down my hands starts to warm up :D WALA! LOL nothing special.... Pretty obvious :spin: Just saying... cause I never thought of running when I'm early but.....I do now :awesome:

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Take a shower in the morning using only cold water. It'll keep you warm for the rest of the day. It also boosts your white blood cell count --> better immunity

It's a bit difficult for the first two days but then it gets easier. Mind over body.
trollface.jpg

iMAN2

HSC
N/A
trollface.jpg
Updated with sources.

It feels awesome when you get out of the shower, your whole body feels so nice and warm as the blood rushes to your skin. Day #8

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)