second job taxed (1 Viewer)

HSC
Ok, I'm currently employed by two companies, Macca's and another one. I just got my other job at the other one, and have been working at Macca's for 2 years now. I resigned Macca's, but they want to keep me on and give me one permanent shift a week, which would be about $80, as well as my other work pay which will amount to about $240

My problem is what will I get taxed off my second job? is it 50% or 20% or what?

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
noel_gallagher said:
Ok, I'm currently employed by two companies, Macca's and another one. I just got my other job at the other one, and have been working at Macca's for 2 years now. I resigned Macca's, but they want to keep me on and give me one permanent shift a week, which would be about $80, as well as my other work pay which will amount to about $240

My problem is what will I get taxed off my second job? is it 50% or 20% or what?
All the information u need should be here

http://www.ato.gov.au/

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I think you get taxed 30%.... but you might get some of it back as a low income earner.....

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
braindrainedAsh said:
I think you get taxed 30%.... but you might get some of it back as a low income earner.....
Im sure the ATO could tell u the lowdown

mishka

HSC
N/A
i don't know the rate, but i know it's better to be over-taxed than under-taxed. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)