Second-Generation Migrants (1 Viewer)

TDjie

♥ Hello ♥
HSC
Hi everyone. I'm currently in the process of doing my PIP, as the rest of you probably are, and I need some assistance as to where I could be in contact with Second-Generation Migrants who would be willing to fill out questionnaire or two for me online.

So, my PIP surrounds cultural discrimination in second-generation migrant Australians and the impact on their life experiences, however, I am finding it difficult to contact second-generation migrants in my local area, apart from the immediate school community, who have had experiences of discrimination.

If anyone knows any willing multicultural young-people groups that I could contact in the Newcastle - Sydney area, i'd be so grateful.

Also, if you are a second-generation migrant who has been culturally discriminated against and would be interested to do a questionnaire, I would also be very grateful.

Please post here ASAP, or, contact me on : lalaxloveyou@hotmail.com (MSN or e-mail)
or : amy.a.leung@education.nsw.gov.au

santi69

HSC
hey babe you found the right person im a 2nd gen migrant from italy
i was hoping you could actually help me as well my pip is on the changing attitudes toward migrants from post ww2 to now within australia

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)