• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

SDD Major Project (1 Viewer)

lawford

HSC
okay so have just got the major project. and i was struggling to come up with an idea of what to produce.

id like to use visual basic 6 because i am familiar with it, but if anyone has anyideas please enlighten me as to what i could do.

the last project we had like this was last year and its was a smaller version of this to get us ready and i made an NRL version of a memory game.

if anyone would like my code for that im happy to upload it, if someone wants to enlighten me with ideas.

lawford

HSC
yeh i have still not much of an idea. struggign to find somethign easy for good marks, all the ideas i have i think i might not have enough time and talk ym self out of it etc.

iLazy

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm also stuck for ideas -.-' Chromatic seems pro at SDD though. Think he made this prog. called Pheonix (read that on a thread). Forgot what it does though. Hi5 to being screwed for the major..

theone111

HSC
N/A
okay so have just got the major project. and i was struggling to come up with an idea of what to produce.

id like to use visual basic 6 because i am familiar with it, but if anyone has anyideas please enlighten me as to what i could do.

the last project we had like this was last year and its was a smaller version of this to get us ready and i made an NRL version of a memory game.

if anyone would like my code for that im happy to upload it, if someone wants to enlighten me with ideas.

I know my sister designed this program where you answer questions like:
1. Whats the occasion
2. what the weather
3. preferences?
4, blah blah etc etc

And it showed her what clothing she should wear through images she got off google and a small description. Then you just put a cool looking GUI and all done.
Nothing too hard nor simple

Umm dont bother asking for the code cos she doesnt have it lol :p but hope that was helpful

And if not... i saw someone at my school design an asteroid game but with a twist (which i cant remember)

Basically: Take something simple and put a slight twist to make it unique :] For example.. A guessing game where you race against the clock or something small like that
Just do that.. chuck in a nice looking GUI and ur set

Hope ive helped :]

HSC
Uni Grad
Best to keep it simple as well, for me only 5/45 marks were for the actual program, so make sure to spend the majority of your time on the documentation (unless of course that's changed but I doubt it).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)