SCU to UTS (Ba of Comm in Journalism)? (1 Viewer)

MissMacbeth

Mrs. Brandon Bruce Lee
HSC
Ok, I have strung it out for 6 months and have had the shocking realisation that the current uni I'm at is basically a big hole that will give me nothing but a huge HECS bill. (there's a few tutors who's resume reads like "no experience at all, and copped out to teach so I could get a paycheck)

I wanna do journalism (and was hoping this course as it claimed to be would get me there) and after finding out that the same 'journalism' module that has been said to be sacred and difficult to do is:
A: piss easy - something I could have done with a fever at the age of 7
B: currently a basic module for 1st yr writing students so I assume the standard is about the same as my original UAI (57% lol - it's now 80 thanks to tafe)

ANYWAY!!! THE POINT!

I wanna transfer over for a 1st semester/2006 maybe 2nd semester due to popularity and wanna know any people who transferred so I can understand the best way to go about it.

Thanks people.

MM

theone123

blue essence
HSC
first you should apply through UAC and im sure UTS has a option statement thing. Make it as good as possible and im sure you will do fine.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
i remember braindrainedAsh saying it's hard to transfer, but i'm waiting on her response on this. you might want to PM her.

MissMacbeth

Mrs. Brandon Bruce Lee
HSC
natstar said:
isent B Comm at UTS, like 90 something

ahhh crap.

This means working my butt off this coming semester....luckily we're doing video production: stuff I love doing!

thanks guys for replying btw.

Hey, anyone know what "incomplete" actually means for uni grades: I know it means incomplete (derr) but does that mean I failed it? or do I have to hand in any stuff that may have been missed. All I can think of is the stupid speech we had to either write or present, and I have a suspicion my essay was never marked considering I never got it back.....hmmmm

anywho...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)