Scrubs season 4 (1 Viewer)

passion89

HSC
m0ofin said:
They haven't shown Scrubs on tv this week! NOOOOOO!!! I really hope they didn't take it off entirely. Screw you channel 7. PFFT! :vcross:
Those bastards :burn:

I loveth this show to death...eth

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
ive seen seasons 1-3. and i can never stay up late enough for the ones on tv, whatever season theyre from. but i LOVE this show. i love ELLIOT!! she so fucking weird and hilarious.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
compared to what? your life? showing off your fully sik jap cars with cheap mods and pumping up the bass? being beaten up by a group of lebs after hitting a club? no thanks.

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
i missed most of the season 4 eps late at night, but ive seen them all for the past feww weeks so i'm kind of up to date and i have to ask - is Jordan's face made up to look that plastic, or has she had some bad surgery in real life? I know there was an ep where she had extreme botox, and her face has looked like shite ever since, and im wondering if there's been some genuine work done. If so, it's a shame, Krista Miller looked so much better with a rounder face!

bassguy

HSC
i havent been able to get into scrubs
it just seems to be a bit 'look at me im funny IM FUNNY LOOK AT ME LOOK LOOK IM A FUNNY PERSON AND I DO VOICEOVERS'
ahem

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)